The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
       "Mom!" Aelita cried, running from the elevator to her mother's lifeless body, still on the floor of the factory.

      Jeremie and Franz went to her side to comfort her as she greaved for the woman she had only known for a few years of her life.

      Ulrich turned his head as he head feet landing on the floor and saw Yumi with two men in black.

       Yumi hugged him before saying anything. She let go and asked, "Why haven't we gone back in time yet?"

       "Xana destoryed it." Odd explained for Ulrich. "Jeremie's going to try to fix it, but I really don't think it'll work again."

      "Why are they here?" Ulrich asked, motioning his head towards the two men, still standing behind Yumi.

       Yumi stepped so that she was in between her two friends and said, "Guys, this is Secret Agent Alex Turner of the United States FBI and Secret Agent Jacque Markis of the French FBI."

       "Off the record," Agent Turner started, "the only reason I had come to France today was because of the Project: Carthage."

       "Right. The Supercomputer in New Mexico." Odd said, remembering from years ago.

      "I'm guessing the woman over there is also a fatality of Xana." Agent Markis offered.

      "Yes, she is." Franz said, walking over from his family to the FBI. "Xana is forever traped inside her body."

       "Under lock and key, I know." Agent Turner said, pulling out his cell phone and calling someone.

       "What my partner ment was that we will have to keep Madam..."

      "Hopper. Antea Hopper." Franz said.

       "Madam Hopper's body under lock and key to prevent Xana from re-reserfacing." Agent Markis explained.

      "I can't believe it's finally done." Jeremie said, walking over to the group with Aelita in his arms.

      "Hopefully, this time, it will be done for good." Agent Turner said, closing his phone and putting it back on his belt. "I've got a team coming for the body."

      "You know, the whole world will know about this project now." Agent Markis said, directly to Franz.

      "Yes, I know." Franz sighed. "The return progam was destoryed."

      "But if I could," Jeremie started, to get everyone's attention. "I would like to head the group that will be sent to destory the supercomputer."

      "Destorying it!" Agent Markis and Agent Turner excalmed at the same time.

      "If anything, we were thinking of asking you to head the experimental process." Agent Markis said.

      "Huh?" Aelita asked, also expecting them to have wanted the supercomputer distoryed.

      "Yes." Agent Turner said. "Becuase of your more exsitenint knowlage of Lyoko, and of your bodies already have been exposed to the radiation that it omits, and plus, used to it, we expected you to keep the supercomputer running."

       "Oh no!" Yumi excalmed, putting her hand over her mouth.

      "What is it?" Ulrich asked, his wife still in his arms.

       "Antea was watching Mayan and Karri!" Yumi excalmed. She glanced back at the dead woman, trapping Xana.

       "He better not have hurt them." Jeremie said, his hands going into fists.

      "I'll drive." Agent Turner said, grabbing the rope just behind him.

~~~

      Aelita opened the door to the Hermatage, finding it shut but not locked. She turned on the light to see that both Karri and Mayan were sound asleep in the play pen. Aelita and Yumi rushed in and picked up their sleeping children, hugging them close.

       "Thank God they're ok." Agent Turner said, putting his hands in his pockets.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]