The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mayan is pronounced Maya. It's the French version of the name.

       Hours had past in till the man on the floor awoke.

       "Ugh!" he moned as he started to sit up. It took a while, but he got up and made his way up to the lab above him. He sat down in the chair and pushed up his glasses as the chair moved to the screens. 

      He started to look in the computer's data base for the children that had helped his daughtor so many years ago, but only found their old locations.  

      The man went to the web and looked up the name Jeremie Belpois.

       Eventulaly he found the address of the house Jeremie was now in.

       "I can't wait to see what he's done to the place." the man said, smiling.

       The man walked out of the room, into the elevator, and pushed the button, sending himself upward.

~~~ 

      The man walked through town, trying to remember the way to his old house, now owned by Jeremie. The biggest problem was, it had been years since the man had been out of the computerized world and into this one.

       The grey haired man made it to a referbished house. On the gate the name "Ermatige" was still carved into a woodden post.

        The man opened the gate and walked to the door, hoping his daughtor was here as well.       He was about to knock on the door when he saw a doorbell, new to his original designe, and pushed it.

       The eight chime rang through out the house. 

      "I've got it!" a female voice called.

       The door opened and a pink haired woman answered the door She stopped smiling and staired at the man standing on her doorstep.

       "Who is it?" a male voice asked from inside the house. 

      The woman smiled as she realized she was still awake. "DADDY!" she cried, hugging the man.

       The man hugged her back, brushing out her hair. 

      A blondish-brown haired man came out to see what was going on. In his hand was a baby girl. Four people behind him, one caring another baby.

       "Franz Hopper!" Jeremie excamed.

       Franz looked up and saw Jeremie and the child. "Jeremie! It's nice to see face to face for once." Franz said, leting go of his daughtor. "And who is this?" he asked, looking towards the girl in his arms. 

      "Mayan, our daughtor." Jeremie said, getting so that he was next to his wife.

       "There's no way you two are even old enough to have kids." Franz said, a smile still on his face.

       "Daddy, I'm 36. I know I don't look it, but it's true." Aelita said. 

      "You look no older than the last time I saw you, Aelita." Franz said.

       "Ya, well, we can explain that latter." Yumi said, holding a baby in her arms. 

      "Why don't you cme in and see what we've done to the house." Aelita said, changing the subject. 

      "Yes, it's been years since I've seen this house." Franz said. He followed his daughtor and son-in-law into the house with Ulrich and Yumi behind them. 

      "Odd, who is this man?" Sam asked, looking at her feonse, holding his arm to keep him back. Her belly looking as if she was pregnate. 

      "Franz is Aelita's father." Odd explained, still smiling. "We thought he was dead! Come on, we'll explain everything."

       The two walked back into the house and found Franz admiring the new technology in the house after the 20 years he had been missing in the virtual world.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]