The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The nine slid down to the ground floor of the factory, Sam looking all around, wondering if the place would stay together for any longer.

       Franz hit the button on the elevator to open as Sam asked, "This is the factory? It looks like it's about to fall appart above our heads."

       "It was alot better when the goverment had me build Lyoko." Franz said.       The elevator opened and Franz got in. The eight followed Franz, all wonering the same thing. Would the elevator stand the weight of all nine people?  

     The elevator growned as it started up again, going down to the lab. 

      The elevator stopped and opened the door upward. Electicity flowed threw the second lock, opening it. The door stopped half way, gears screaching as it tryed to open the door but couldn't.

       Franz and Ulrich started to push with all their stranght to open the two sides. It moved a little, giving enough room for everyone to get through just as the gears gave up.

       Franz stopped pushing and went over to the chair. 

      The group of friends followed, Sam looking amased at it all.

       The chair started over to the computer screens only to get stuck half way.       "Has everything in this place stopped working?" Franz asked, getting out of the chair and walked over to the screens.

       Franz started to key in the comands to turn the screens on, only to find that the rats had taken some of the keys. 

      "Man, the rats really have made this place like home." Odd said, kicking some rats to get them to wake up and move. 

      "Here we go." Franz said as the screens turned back on. He looked around and only found the cord for the mike with a frayed end. "Thoses stupid rats took the mike!" Franz said, surprised. 

      "Somewhere there's a rat with some pertty trancy head gear." Ulrich said, picturing a rat wearing the mike around his head. 

      "Ya, and a crosant is singing the national anthum." Jeremie said, saying how the rat wouldn't be wearing it.

       "I'd rather see the crosant." Odd said, rubbing his belly. 

      "You'd rather eat the crosant!" Aelita laughed.

       "Here we go." Franz said as a window came up. He turned to his friends and said, "Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to the person who got me out of Lyoko's limbo, and my wife, Antea Hopper."

       "What!?" Jeremie gasped, looking at the woman on the screen. She had pink hair going down over her shoulders. She was in a pink shirt that only covered one shoulder. 

      "Mother" Aelita tryed to say.

       "Aelita, my love!" Antea said.

       "You've been on Lyoko this whole time?" Aelita asked. 

      "Saddly." Antea said. "After the FBI faked my death, they made a ginie pig out of me. Thankfully I was the first one to make it to Lyoko alive." 

      "Where have you been?" Yumi asked.

       "Xana put me on a volcano world off in another place. It wasn't Lyoko."

       "Might it have been a replica?" Franz asked to his wife. 

      "A replica?" Antea asked. 

      "One of Xana's recreations of a sector of Lyoko." Franz explained. "Maybe the desert regon?"

       "I think so, but something went tarably wrong." Antea said. "After something destroyed the volcano sector, I somehow ended up back on Lyoko." 

      "Is there any way we can get her back to Earth?" Sam asked. 

      "There might." Franz said, rubbing his chin as he thought. He dropped his hand and looked twards Jeremie. "Do you still have the disk with Aelita's old merterilization program on it?" 

      "I think so, as long as the rats haven't gotten to them." Jeremie looked to his wife and asked, "Can you take Mayan?" 

      Aelita took her daughtor from Jeremie's arms so he could walk over to the ladder. Jeremie knelt down and slid open the cover to the scanner room. He sat down, his feet down the hole, and started to climb down.

       Jeremie's feet touched the ground. He went over to the scanner farthest away from the elevator. He knelt on the floor amd slid open a pannel in the floor.       Inside the hole in the floor sat disks, old floppy disks, and CDs. Jeremie put his hands in and skimbed threw the covers, looking for one.

       "Ha! Here it is!" Jeremie said, pulling out one. The piece of paper read, "Les Programmes de Moi Amoir, Aélita."

       "I'm glad the rats haven't found this" Jeremie said as he slid it shut. He stood up and went back up the ladder to his friends.

       "Here it is." Jeremie said, as his feet touched the lab's floor. He went over to Franz and handed it to the man.

        Franz looked at the cover and smiled before saying, "Thank you." He took the disk out and said to his wife, "Antea, go to the tower you helped me at."

       "Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can." Antea said, closing the window on the screen, revieling the grid of where she was in the mountain sector.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]