The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Antea, dressed in an outfit similar to her daughtor's original one, ran threw the mountains. Her pink shirt had one long sleave with the other non-exsitant. On her right wrist was the pink and creme armguard her daughtor had. The shirt went down to her abbs, stopping to show a creme undercloth. Her skirt was almost identical to Aelita's. On her legs, just below her knees, were the same type of material on her right arm. Her feet were incassed in pink wrap.

       Antea ran around a mountain, only to stop dead in her tracks. "Uh, Franz, hunny, I could use a little help over here."

        In front of her was a cat-like creature. It had four paws, as a normal cat would. It's "fur" was a cheeta print, covering its whole body. Its tail had four spikes on it amd its head was a stub-like think with vents as it's nose. Its eye was the eye of Xana, pointing sideways. 

      "You don't have a weapon?" Franz asked, watching her get back behind the mountain.

       "No, Xana took it away from me." Antea said. 

      "Let's go." Aelita said, handing Jeremie Mayan.

       Aelita, Ulrich, and Odd went over to the ladder, not trusting the elevator for more than one trip, and went down to the scanner room. 

      Franz started to key the comamnds into the computer, making the group's digital life point cards to apprear, two more had been added since they had last been to Lyoko.

       "Transfer Ulrich, Transfer Odd, Transfer Aelita." Franz said as he picked out their cards. "Scanner, Virtulization."

       The three's digitals entitys appeared about three metters up in the air. They fell to the ground and looked around. 

      "I've missed Lyoko." Odd said, looking at his purple cat costume.

       "I thought you were the one saying you looked like a nitwit." Ulrich said, smiling.  

     "Common." Aelita said. She looke up and asked, "Which way is she, Daddy?"

        "Just north of your position." Franz's voice said to them. 

      "Could we have some vehicals?" Odd asked. 

      "Sure." Franz said. He looked at Jeremie and asked, "Would you like to?"

       Franz took Mayan from Jeremie to let him have his hands free. 

      "Here's your vehicals, guys." Jeremie said, his hands falling into their old farmilar places.

       On Lyoko, the overboard and overbike appeared.

       "Your chariot awaites, ma'lady." Odd said, giving himself a british accsent. 

      Aelita smiled, remebering the old days when Odd used to flirt with her when Jeremie wasn't looking. And sometimes when he was.

       Aelita got on the overboard and Odd got in the front.

       The three rushed off, towards the north.

       Not long after, they saw Antea, behind the mountain. 

      "What is that?!" Ulrich asked, seeing the cat-like monster.  

     "I thought Xana was dead." Odd said, seeing the eye of Xana on its head. 

      "He hasn't been dead for some time, I'm afraid." Franz said from the computer lab, sounding mornful. 

      The three headed over to behind the mountain with Antea. Aelita jumped off and spread out her wings. She flew over to her mother and hugged her. 

      Odd and Ulrich went over to the two women. As the woman were having their reunion, Ulrich and Odd watched the cat. 

      "Chatchat, over there, looks worst than the tarantula." Odd said.

       "Chatchat?" Ulrich asked, looking at his best friend. 

      "Ya, it's a big cat, so why not?" Odd asked.  

     "I wonder how it's laser is?" Ulrich asked.

       "I would rather not find out." Odd said, clicking his arm projecter. 

      The two walked back over to the pink haired women. 

      "Look out, the cat's getting courius." Jeremie said, watching the screen. 

      "Chatchat, Einstien." Odd corected. 

      "Whatever." 

      "You know what they saw about courius cats, though?" Ulrich asked, pulling out his two sabers.

       "They get slised, diced, and abliviated." Odd said with a smile. 

      Ulrich looked at Antea and Aelita and said, "Aelita, protect your mom. Odd and me will distract Chatchat over there so you can get to the tower. Use my overbike."

       Aelita nodded her head. She looked at her mother before jumping onto the overbike.

       Odd jumped onto the overboard and went around the mountain, right above Ulrich as he ran out.

       "Super Sprint!" Ulrich cried, running over to the Chatchat's side. 

      "Rrrraaaa!" The Chatchat screeched as it turned to face Ulrich.

       "Laser Arrow!" Odd cried, shooting down at the cat to get its attention.

       "Common Odd, be nicer to your cousin." Ulrich said as he saw Odd shoot.

       "I don't get how this thing is stronger than the rest of Xana's monsters." Odd said. 

      "Other than the fact that it has the same amount of life points that you do?" Jeremie offered.

       "So, that just gives it more beating time." Odd said. "Sad exuse for a monster." 

      "Rrrraaa!" the chatchat screeched again. It looked up at Odd and opened it's mouth-like opening as light colected at its "mouth".

       "Odd! Look out!" Ulrich cried as the Chatchat shot at Odd. 

      Odd moved out of the way just in time to bearly miss getting shot by the red laser. It hit the mountain that Aelita and Antea had been hidding behind, cutting out a hole.

       "Odd, don't call him a 'sad exuse for a monster' again, you got that!" Ulrich said, looking at the hole. 

      "I take it back!" Odd said.  

     The mountain's hole fazed over and repaired itself.

       Odd looked over to the tower and saw Aelita stopping in front of the tower. He mother got off and walked into it. 

      "Jeremie, she's in the tower." Odd said, looking up. 

      Below him, Ulrich ran over to the chatchat and cried, "Impa-" 

      The chatchat cut his off, shooting him backwards, cutting a hole into his gut. 

      Ulrich flew backwards intill he hit the side of a mountain. Once he hit, he crumpled to the ground. 

      Ulrich opened his eyes and saw an eletrical field going around his waist as he stood up, grabbing his sword with his right hand and his left around his waist.

       "Ulrich, you just lost fifty life points!" Jeremie said, his voice ful of panic as his hands did two jobs at once. 

      On his screen, two green were fighting the chatchat with a yellow triangle moving from the tower.

       In another window, the program was running to get Antea off Lyoko. 

      Jeremie typed some more info into the computer before asking, "Antea, are you ready?" 

      "I've been ready Jeremie." Antea said, getting to the center of the eye on the platform.

       Antea started to float upward as Jeremie hit "enter" saying "Code: Terre"

       The digital walls started to fall, surounding Antea as the program worked.

       Franz handed Mayan to Sam before walking over to the ladder to wait for his wife.

       "Laser Arrow!" Odd cried as he shot arrows out of both of his paws. He raced down on his overboard, only to for his overboard to get shot, sending him flying off. 

      Odd fell to the ground, only to land on Ulrich, knocking him back to the ground. 

      "Odd, lay off the food!" Ulrich said, kicking his friend off of him.

       "At least you broke my fall." Odd said, getting up, keeping an eye on the chatchat.

       "Energy Field!" Aelita cried as she drove up on Ulrich's overbike from the tower.

        The chatchat glowed pink as it hit.

       "Rrrraaa!" the chatchat cried as it turned around to face Aelita. 

      "NOW!" Ulrich cried, throwing both of his katanas at it.

       "LASER ARROW!"

           "ENERGY FIELD!"

~~~ 

      Franz waited at the scanners, wondering which one his wife would come out of.       Compressed air was releasted as the scanner to his right opened. A pink haired woman dressed in a light blue turtle neck and blue jeans.

       She fell foward, landing in Franz's arms.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]