The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Odd walked out of the scanner as it had just opened. He gripped the sides to keep his balince as his head and stumich still swayed. 

      "I'd forgotten what coming back to earth felt like." Ulrich said as he took a step out of the scanner to keep his balince. 

      Aelita regained her balince as she got out of the scanner and looked around the room, only seeing Odd and Ulrich.

       "I think they're upstairs, Princess." Odd said, noticing.

       Aelita smiled as she walked over to the ladder. "To think, all those years I thouhgt I was an orphan. And now both of my parents are back!" 

      Odd and Ulrich smiled as they followed her up.

~~~ 

      "I can't believe William was right." Yumi said 

      The ten had gone back to the Ermatige, Franz not leaving his wife's side. 

      "William?" Sam asked. "Was he in on all of this too?" 

      "Yes, Xana took him prisinor." Antea said. "He had been put with me in the volcano world when Xana wasn't using him. What happened to him?"

       "Ugh..." Ulrich grinded his teeth, looking for someone else to tell her.       Everyone but Franz and Antea had about the same expresstion.

        It was Odd who spoke up. "After he came back to earth, his mind started to mess with him....

"Flashback

       "It seems so weird." Yumi said as she and William waited in line. It was the end of 13 year for them and they were getting their graduation gowns and caps they had ordered.

       "You're telling me." William said. "I'm really surprised I pasted, with the clone thing and all."

       William looked over to Delmas, who was helping Jim pass out the stuff. Only, William saw a krabe and a block. He shook his head and saw Jim and Delmas again. 

      "Are you ok?" Yumi asked, seeing his face. "You look like you just saw Xana's monsters."       "Uh, I'm fine." William said. He blinked again and saw everything he wished he hadn't. Xana's monsters everywhere.

       Yumi looked at him again, his eyes scared as he stepped back.

       "William?"

       Emily turned around, hearing what was happening, and asked. "What's going on?"

       "William!" Yumi called, stepping forward to him.

       William looked down, gripping his head. 

      "William?" Emily asked as William fell to the ground. "Jim! Mr. Delmas! Come quickly! William's hurt!" 

      Jim looked up from what he was writing and the two saw Wiliam on his knees, his hands gripping his head. 

      "Do you need to go to the infermery?" Yumi asked, getting down on her knees and putting her hand on his shoulder.

       William let go of his head and said, "No, I'm fine. In fact, I feel like I did when I was alive!" 

      "Huh?" Yumi asked.

       William reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He opened it and pointed it at Yumi. 

      "Mr. Dunbar! What has gotten into you!?" Delmas asked, stepping back.  

     "Xana has." William said darkly. He moved closer to Yumi, pointing the knife at her neck. 

      At this point, anyone close to the window of any classroom saw what was going on.  

     The students not involed were running away, to the safty of inside the buildings.

       "William, give me the knife." Yumi said, stepping foward, close enough she was in arms reach, but not so that William would cut her.  

     "Why?" William asked with a smile.

       Yumi reached for the knife, grabbing William's wrist and twisting the knife out of his hand as he sent an almost un-noticable charge of eletricity, pushing her backwards, the knife in her hand.

       Jim grabbed William's hands and forced them behind his back.

       From a distance, sirens could be heard. 

      Yumi looked up at William, brushing hair away from her eyes and saw something flash in his eyes. She gasped before standing up and looked again, only to see his hazel eyes. 

      Yumi closed the pocket knife, her eyes on William as Jim forced him to walk to the principal's office.

End Flashback 

      "Not long after he was arested, he was put in an asylum. Somehow he comited suiside." Odd finsihed. 

      "Oh..." was all Antea was able to say. In her mind, she was remembering all the good things that had happened while Xana had him on the volcano world.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]