The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       That night, after Mayan had been put to sleep, Jeremie and Aelita helped her parents get their old room back into useable condition.

       Aelita had made sure that nothing would touch her parent's room since they had moved in, keeping it the way it had been twenty years ago. 

      It got to be around eleven o'clock and everyone was exsalsted.

       They all said good night and Jeremie and Aelita left for their room. The room had been used as a storige room when Aelita had first lived there. Mayan was asleep in Aelita's old room.

       "It seems so weird." Aelita said as she started to change into her pajamas. 

      "What, that we're in the same house as your parents?" Jeremie asked, doing the same. "I feel weird about it all."

       "Well, ya, but the fact that both of my parents are alive." Aelita said, turning to face Jeremie dressed in only her bra. In her hand was her underwear. "I'm wondering 'where's the chatch?" 

      "Xana's alive, that's the chatch." Jeremie said, not noticing she was standing there in just her bra, but down at his button up flanal night shirt he was working on buttoning up.

       "I guess so." Aelita said, sad he didn't notice. She put down her underwear and reached behind herself, taking off her bra.

       Aelita saw Jeremie's mind was off in thought as he put his pants on.

       "Jeremie, why don't you come down to earth for tonight?" Aelita asked, dropping her bra.

       Jeremie looked up from tieing the string of his pants and smiled as he went over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Sorry love." Jeremie said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]