The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The next morning, a call came from the hosptial saying Sam was there and her water had just broke.

       As Aelita and Jeremie were getting ready to go to the hosptial, Franz told them, "Don't worry about Mayan. Your mother and I have some spoling to do."

       "Just don't spoil her too much." Aelita said, putting on a pink sweater.

       "See you." Antea said, Mayan awake and on the floor with her grandmother. 

      "We'll be back soon." Aelita said, going over to her daughtor and picking her up to kiss her. "Take care of Grandma and Grandpa for me, ok?"

       Mayan smiled at her mother before getting put back down to her grandmother.

       The two left the house and started for the hospital.

~~~ 

      The two walked down the hall of the hospital, looking for Sam's room.

       They found the room, with Yumi already there.

       "Ulrich couldn't handle another baby being born so he said he's watching Karri." Yumi said with a smile. 

      "Have you two figured out what their name's are going to be?" Aelita asked, remembering Sam saying a while back that she had twins inside her.

       "We've desided on Samantha Mary and Gage Albert." Sam said, laying in the hospital bed with the back up. "And I wish they would hury it up." She looked down at her bulged belly. 

      "Trust me, they'll come when you least expect it." Jeremie said, thinking back to when his daughtor was born.

Flashback 

      "Oh no!" Aelita gasped, holding her swolen belly.

       It was Ulrich and Aelita in the back seat of Jeremie's car with him driving and Yumi in the passenger seat. 

      "Are you ok Aelita?" Ulrich asked, seeing her in pain. 

      The four were on their way a 14 de Juellet consert to meet with Odd and Sam.

       "I think she's coming." Aelita said before a contraction, "AHHHH!"

       "Are you sure?" Jeremie asked, trying to find away to do a u-turn to get to the hospital.

       "Ya*pant* I just screamed for the fun of it." Aelita said. 

      Jeremie looked over at Yumi as she was unbuckling her seatbelt. Yumi sat up and started to craw threw the hole in the front seats to get to the back seat.       Ulrich moved over and helped his wife threw as Yumi said to Aelita, "Just remember to breath. In, out, in, out."

       "I'm breathing, I'm breathing! AAAAHHHH!"

       Yumi got in the back seat and sat sideways in the back seat, facing Aelita. 

      "I think she's coming!" Aelita cried.

       "Just try to keep her in for just a few more minutes." Jeremie said as he got in the turn lane and did a U-turn. 

      "AHH!" Aelita half screamed, half gasped.

       Yumi looked at her husband and ordered, "Get up with Jeremie." 

      "Don't have to tell me twice." Ulrich said, unbuckling himself and crawing threw the space his wife had just come threw. 

      Yumi got Aelita to unbucked herself and helped her lay down, using a jacket that Yumi found in the pocket of the diver's seat an pit it as a pillow for Aelita.

       "Ulrich, give me your jacket." Yumi ordered. 

      Ulrich took it off in a hurry as Jeremie almost chocked him when he stopped for the red light.

       Ulrich handed his wife the jacket and turned back around as Aelita screamed again.

       "Can't you go any faster?" Ulrich asked his friend behind the wheel. 

      "I'm going 20 over already." Jeremie said as he swerved around another car. 

      "AHHH! YUMI!" Aelita cried, tears going down her cheeks. Her nails digging holes into the appostry. 

      "Jeremie! PUll the car over and call for an ambulance." YUmi said. "Aelita can't hold her any longer."

       Jeremie did as Yumi asked and pulled over to the shoulder. He pulled out his cell as his wife screamed, Yumi telling her to push. 

      He dialed 15 and waited for an answer.

       "Hello, what is your emergance?" a male voice asked from the other end as they picked up.

       "My wife's having her baby." Jeremie said, surprisingly calm. 

      "Where are you?" the man asked.

       Jeremie looked aroud and saw the street name. "We're on Avinue Lipton, in front of the pine tree farm."

       "I'm sending a crew out there right now. Would you like me to stay on the line in till they get there."

       "Yes, thank you." Jeremie said. He turned to look in the back seat and saw his wife in pain with Yumi's hands trying to help get little Mayan out. 

      "One more push should do it." Yumi said, looking at her friend's face full of pain.

       "AHHH!" Aelita screamed again.

       "Was that her sir?" the man on the phone asked.  

     "Yes." Jeremie simply answered. 

      "Jeremie, tell them to hurry." Yumi said, quickly wrapping the baby in Ulrich's shirt and handing her to him. "Aelita's unconscouise!" 

      "What!?" Jeremie and Ulrich  excalmed.  

     "What's happening sir?" the man asked.

       "My wife's gone uncounsciuse!" Jeremie said, panick screeping into his voice.

       "Don't worry sir, the medics should be there any second from now." 

      Just as he finished saying that, sirines could be heard.

End Flashback 

      "Aelita made it out alright, as you know." YUmi said, finishing the story for Jeremie. 

      "Are you tryin to scare me to death or something?" Sam asked. "I knew that Mayan was the reason you all didn't make it to the consert but I didn't know it was like that!" 

      "Didn't mean to scare you." Yumi said. 

      "It'll be alright. Both Gage and Samantha will make it." Aelita said, reashoringly. 

      "And then we'll have out wedding." Odd said, holding his future wife's hand.  

     "To think, I'll be Mrs. Della Robbia." Sam said, looking at Odd with love.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]