The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       A few days past with Sam and Odd in the hospital. Sam laid in laber for about a week before they induced her.

       Yumi, Jeremie, Aelita, and Antea went straight to the hospital as soon as they heard, only to find out one of the twins didn't make it.

       Gage Albert Della Robbia died 26 minutes after he had been born and, sadly, Xana gave them no time for morning before rearring his ugly head.   

    Sam and her daughtor, Samantha Mary Della Robbia, got home with Odd and put Samantha straight to her crib in their room.  

     The two went in the living room, in Odd's hand was the other end of the listening monitor. He sat it down on the side table as Sam turned on the TV. Sam leaned against her future husband as they watched the late news. 

      Back up stairs, in the light green bed room slept Samantha.

       Next to her crib sat the other end of the monitor. Below the table was an outlit. Eletrical sparks came out of the outlit as a gray ghost dropped down onto the floor. It flowed over to the crib and up to Samantha.  

     Down stairs, as the weather was on, Odd heard something faint coming from the speaker of the monitor. He picked up the remote and muted the TV, making it easier to hear. 

      "What is it Odd?" Sam asked, looking at her feonse as he stood up. 

      "I want to check on Samantha." Odd said, hoping it wasn't what he feared.

       Odd went up the stairs and found Strawberry, his new golden lab, and Kiwi, his old rat tarrier, at the door to her room, trying to turn the door knob.

       "Move it, you two." Odd said as he reached for the door knob.

 

      Odd got into the room just as Xana's ghost had forced it's way into his daughtor's young body.

 

      "NO!" Odd cried as he ran over to his daughtor.

 

      "Odd? What's going on?" Sam asked, her voice full of worry as she walked down the hallway.

 

      Odd went over to his daughtor, not hearing Sam, and wondering why she didn't scream. He knew from first hand ecperiance that it hurt when Xana tries to take over your mind.

 

      Samantha's eyes flew open as Sam walked in.

 

       Odd threw his head back to see that it was Sam before turning back to his daughtor.

 

      Odd looked back at his daughtor to find her standing up in her crib, the eye of Xana in her eyes.

 

      "Hello Odd, glad to see me again?" Xana said thru Samantha's new voice.

 

       "Xana, get out of my daughtor!" Odd ordered.

 

      "Oh, I will. Don't worry." Xana said. "Right after this!"

 

      Samantha raised her hand, pointing her palm to Sam, above the crib's side, and shot her mother with eletricity.

 

      Sam was hit in the stumick, shooting her down to the floor at the foot of their bed.

 

       Odd looked around and found the phone on the night stand. He glanced back at Samantha, seeing that she knew what he was going to attempt.

 

      Samantha shot at Odd as he started to run. He jumped over the bed, barly getting missed by the shot, and grabbed the phone. He fell to the wood floor as his daughtor tryed to shoot around the bed to where he was hidding.

 

       Odd quickly dialed a number and held the phone to his ear with both hands, his body shaking with adrenalen.

 

      RING

 

      Samantha shot once more, this time hitting a photo frame above Odd and getting the curent to bounce off, hitting the floor next to him.

 

       RING

 

       "Oh come on Jeremie! Answer!" Odd pleaded, behind him, he head what sounded like Sam getting up.

 

      RIn-

 

      "Hello?"

 

      "Jeremie! Xana's attacted!" Odd said. He looked up as he saw another attemted of Samantha's hit the door, opening it.

 

      Kiwi came running threw, knowing the smell of Xana.

 

       "Do you need help?" Jeremie asked, sounding as if he was getting his family out and to the lab.

 

      "Would be nice." Odd said, ending the call as Sam screamed.

  

     Odd got up, expecting to get shot, only to find Samantha was no longer in her crib. The wall was broken off and in pieces on the floor. His eyes followed the trail, moving around the bed, to see Samantha standing on Sam's chest, one foot digging into Sam's throut.

  

     "SAM!" Odd cried, knocking his daughtor off.

 

      He looked down at Sam, seeing her breathing again.

 

      "ODD! SAM!" Ulrich's voice called as the door signaled it had just been opened

 

      Samantha got up and realized who it was. She smiled as Xana said, "I wonder what Ulrich will think when he finds both of you out cold?"

        Odd picked up Sam and held her close to his chest, trying to block her from whatever Xana had in store for them.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]