Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Sextual coments are made
          “Where is your place?” Aelita asked as they drove down the highway in Jeremie’s father’s ford.

         “Just a couple of hours away.” Jeremie said from next to her.

         “Aelita, I am curious,” Michele Belpois asked from the driver’s seat. “Why couldn’t you go home for the holidays?”

         “Oh, we couldn’t afford a plane ticket.” Aelita lied.

         “Ok.” Mr. Belpois said, not really believing it. He changed the subject by asking “Hey, you guys mind if I put on some music?”

  

        “Sure.” Aelita said.

  

        Mr. Belpois reached over for the dial and turned on the radio.

          Aelita put her hand on Jeremie’s thigh and looked at him with love. “It’ll be nice to have two weeks without any Xana attacks.” Aelita said low enough that Jeremie’s father wouldn’t hear.

         “Ya, it is.” Jeremie said, taking her hand in his. On the radio, they heard the song being played. “I’m In Heaven When You Kiss Me” by ATC.

          “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to Wonderland.” Aelita started to sing. “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to Wonderland. You catch me in a stair. I’ll follow you anywhere. You lead me into temptation. You indition me to enjoy, I’m like a kid with a toy. I’m losing my concentration. One kiss from you, I’m on fire, your touch is all I desire. One look and you take me higher. You know I couldn’t resiste Ya, I miss every time I’m with you. Every time that we kiss. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I couldn’t resist. Ya, I miss every time I’m with you, every time that we kiss.”

  

        “I dream of you every night.” Jeremie sang. “Just like I’m loosing my mind. The feelings just getting stronger. My head is spinning around. You play with me when I’m bound. I can’t resist any longer.”

         “One kiss from you, I’m on fire. Your touch is all I desire. One look and you’ll take me higher. You know I couldn’t resist. Ya, I miss every time I’m with you. Every time that we kiss. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I couldn’t resist, ya I miss every time I’m with you, every time that we kiss.”

         “You know that I’m hypnotized. Each time I look in your eyes.” Jeremie looked into Aelita’s eyes. “You know I couldn’t disguise and I couldn’t resist every time that we kiss.”

          “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland.” Aelita sang, “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, baby don’t resist me, Take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I’m hypnotized by you love and I just can’t resist every time that we kiss. You know I’m hypnotized by you love and I just can’t resist every time that we kiss.”

         “Bravo.”  Mr. Belpois said as the song ended. Aelita’s cheeks blushed from the praise. “Quick question though, have you two kissed yet?”

         “Dad!” Jeremie called, embarrassed.

         “I take that as a no.” Mr. Belpois laughed.

          The hours dragged on for Aelita who wasn’t used to traveling in a car for so long. She ended up falling asleep on Jeremie’s shoulder.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]