Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          “You guys up?” Odd asked as he opened the door. Inside he saw Aelita and Jeremie in Jeremie’s bed. Odd walked over and got down so that he was eye level with Aelita, who was facing him. Jeremie’s arm was over her waist underneath the blanket.

  

        Aelita’s arms came out from underneath the blanket and grabbed Odd’s face, bringing it closer to her own. Odd’s eyes almost popped out of his head as she French kissed him. He tried to tell her that he wasn’t Jeremie, but she had a good grip on Odd’s tongue.

         Aelita started to open her eyes as she realized something was wrong and gasped when she saw Odd. “Odd!” she hissed as she sat up. “What are you doing here!”

  

        “Um, I was coming in here to wake you two up.” Odd said, wiping his mouth. He watched as the blanket fell from Aelita’s shoulders and showed her naked boobs. He noticed how Aelita didn’t seem to see and said, “Um, Aelita, your chest.”

          Aelita looked down and saw that her boobs were showing and grabbed the blanket with both hands and pulled it up to her neck.

  

        “Ugh, what’s going on?” Jeremie asked as he sat up. He yawned and then opened his eyes. “Odd, what are you doing in here!?”

  

        “Uh, just walking out.” Odd said as he started to back away, seeing that Jeremie didn’t have a shirt on and didn’t want to know if he had any of his other clothes on or not. He opened the door and backed out, shutting it behind him.

  

        “You ok Odd?” Ulrich asked as he walked from their room to the shower.

  

        “I just had the weirdest thing happen to me in my life.” Odd said, leaning against the door.

  

        “What, other than going to a virtual world almost every day and fighting a computer virus that wants to take over the world?” Ulrich asked.

  

        “Weirder.” Odd said. “Aelita just French kissed me and then I found that they were both naked.”

  

        “Nice-WHAT!” Ulrich second thought what Odd had said. “Whoa. I was wondering when they would do something like that.”

         “Do what?” Yumi asked as she walked out of the room she was sharing with Odd’s older sister.

         “Odd thinks Aelita and Jeremie had sex last night.” Ulrich said.

         “I didn’t say that, but I...” Odd started.

         “Odd, shut up.” Aelita said as she stuck her head out the door. “Oh, hi.”

  

        “You’ve had a little too much fun, haven’t you?” Yumi asked, smiling. “Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone.”

  

        “The only person I don’t want to find out is Jay.” Aelita said, coming out of Jeremie’s room, already dressed. “Even my father likes Jeremie, so he’s ok with it.”

         “How do you know that?” Ulrich asked.

         “I just know.” Aelita said, shrugging.

         Jay’s door opened and he came out and went straight to Aelita, kissing her on the lips as Jeremie came out of his room. “Jay, get off of her!”

  

        Jay let go of the kiss and got smacked by Aelita. Jay smiled and said, “It was worth the smack. I’m leaving in a few minuets.”

  

        “If you do it again, we’ll pound you.” Ulrich said, crossing his arms, his clothes still in one hand.

  

        Jay shrugged and walked back into his room to grab his stuff.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]