Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          “Jeremie!” a male voice called into the room. “Wake up kido!”

         “Jeremie, it’s for you.” Aelita said, still half asleep.

  

        “Jeremie, you’ve got to go to the DMV today!” the voice said, “And this time, don’t fail it!”

  

        “You failed a test?” Aelita asked, waking up.

  

        “Ya, they worded the test wrong.” Jeremie said.

         “Wake up you.” The male voice said. “I’ll come in and sit on you if you don’t open this door.”

         “Get up!” Jeremie said, knowing who the voice belonged to.

         “I’m getting up.” Aelita said as she started to get up when she fell out of the bed, taking some of the blanket with her. “Ahh!”

          “Are you ok?” Jeremie asked.

         “I’m fine.” Aelita said as the door opened.

         A man that reminded Aelita of Jim came in.

  

        “Oh ho ho, Jeremie’s becoming the lady’s man now, an’t he?” the man said.

         “Shut up Jay.” Jeremie said, getting up and helped Aelita up.

  

        “You’re a cute girl.” Jay said, looking at Aelita. “Name’s Jay, is your mother as cute as you are?”

  

        “She’s dead.” Jeremie said as he walked past Jay to get his clothes.

         “Oh, sorry.” Jay said.

          “It’s ok, I didn’t really know her.” Aelita said.

          “What time is it?” Jeremie asked, walking over to his nightstand and grabbing his glasses.

   

       “It’s 11.” Jay said. “We’re finally going to get you driving.”

  

        “Ugh.” Jeremie sighed. “I hate driving.”

  

        “You drive better than Ulrich and Odd put together, so don’t feel bad.” Aelita said.

         “Well, excuse me, Jay, but we’ve got to get dressed.” Jeremie said as he pushed his uncle out of the room.

         “What about the cuty?” Jay asked as the door shut.

         “You don’t really like him, do you?” Aelita asked as she went threw her bag and pulled out an outfit.

  

        “When he’s sober, he’s good.” Jeremie said. “Problem is, he’s never sober.”

  

        “That’s a family.” Aelita said. “Hey, I’m gonna change in the closet, you need anything from there?”

          “No.” Jeremie said.

         “Ok.” Aelita walked into the walk-in closet and turned the light on. She shut the door and started to change clothes.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]