Christmas with the Belpois’ Unabridged by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          Aelita yawned as she walked into Jeremie’s room from the bathroom. Jeremie had already changed clothes and was sitting his glasses down on the nightstand. Aelita turned the light off as Jeremie was turning on his lamp.

  

        Jeremie laid down in his bed and let Aelita under the blankets with him. Aelita sat down on the bed and turned around so that she was looking at Jeremie. “I’m loving this Christmas.” Aelita said as she put her arms around Jeremie.

         Jeremie took her in his arms and felt that she wasn’t wearing a bra again. “I like it when you don’t wear that bra of yours.”

          “Well, I like it when you’re not wearing anything at all.” Aelita said, smiling.

         “Lights out kids!” Mr. Belpois called from the hallway.

         “Night!” Jeremie called as he reached over Aelita and was able to turn the light off.

         Jeremie went back to looking at Aelita as his eyes adjusted to the lighting. Aelita took his hand and moved it to her waist, showing him that she had pushed up her night shirt. Jeremie leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth.

          Aelita grabbed his tongue and started to French kiss Jeremie, making him go closer to her. Jeremie pushed up her night shirt so that he was able to get to her boobs. Aelita let go of the kiss, breathing hard.

         “You ok?” Jeremie asked.

         “Ya, I’m fine, just need air.” Aelita said as she moved her hands to move Jeremie’s pants down, leaving his underwear on. Jeremie unbuttoned his shirt so that Aelita’s chest was next to his. Aelita put her hands behind Jeremie’s back, underneath his shirt, and pulled him closer to her body.

          “I love you so much.” Aelita said in Jeremie’s ear.

  

        “I love you too.” Jeremie said, as he went over to her neck and kissed her there.

          Aelita moved around and got Jeremie’s lips on hers again, distracting him as she went down to his penis and started to play with it.

  

        Jeremie’s eyes fell a little bit as he tried to keep kissing Aelita as he felt himself relaxes.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]