Christmas with the Belpois’ Unabridged by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          Aelita went to Jeremie’s chest and started to unbutton his shirt. Jeremie went to take off Aelita’s night shirt, pulling it over her head, leaving Aelita in only her underwear.

          Aelita pushed off Jeremie’s shirt and went to push down his pants. Jeremie kicked them off and grabbed Aelita’s back to pull her closer to him.

          “You remember that kiss I gave you to wake you up?” Jeremie asked.

          “Yes.”

          “You want to finish it?” Jeremie asked.

          Aelita went to his lips and kissed him passionately. Jeremie’s hands went down to Aelita’s waist and started to push down her underwear.

          Aelita’s hands were busy too, playing with his penis.

          They let go with the kiss and started to breath hard.

          “I’ve got one late surprise for you Aelita.” Jeremie said. “Just one thing.”

          “Huh?”

          “Could you sit up?” Jeremie asked as he took Aelita’s underwear all the way off.

          Aelita sat up and Jeremie pushed the blankets off of both of them. He went down to her pussy and started to play, making Aelita sigh. He started to lick her pussy really quickly while playing around with his finger in her vergina. Aelita was breathing fast, trying not to make a noise. Jeremie took his finger out and started to kiss her around her pussy. Every once in a while, licking her.

          He looked up at Aelita’s face and saw she was in pure bliss. “You like this, huh?”

          “Oh yes.” Aelita said, trying to keep her voice down.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]