Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
    “Please tell me you’re ok!?” Jeremie asked into his mike.

    “We’re fine Jeremie.” Yumi said. “What happened?”

    “A bug was detected in the virtualization process.” Jeremie explained.

    “But how are we going to get Aelita here?” Ulrich asked.

    “We’re just going to have to risk it.” Aelita said, stepping into the scanner. “We’ve got to deactivate the tower.”

    Jeremie thought for a moment before saying thru his teeth, “Ugh, alright. Transfer Aelita, Scanner Aelita, Virtualization.”

    BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

    Jeremie looked at the screen and saw what he feared. Aelita’s program also had gotten the bug.

    “Is Aelita alright?” Jeremie asked, looking at the group of four triangles on his screen that were not moving.

    “I’m fine Jeremie.” Aelita said, looking upwards to the sky.

    “Alright, here are your vehicles.” Jeremie said as he started typing in commands. ”The tower’s 25 degrees north northeast of your position.”

    “Do you have any idea what Xana did to us?” Yumi asked as she jumped onto her overwing.

    “I’m still trying to figure that out.” Jeremie said. He looked up and saw three red triangles going towards the four, around a big iceberg. “Look out, three Krabes coming your way.”

    “Good, I’m starving.” Odd said, shooting forward on his overboard.

    “Odd, do you think of anything other than your stomach?” Aelita asked.

    Odd turned his head toward her and gave her his goofy smile.

    “Odd! Look out!” Ulrich cried, pulling out his katana.

    Odd turned back towards where he was going only to get shot at in the arm, knocking him off his overboard.

    Ulrich and Yumi went around him to fight, dropping Aelita off with him.

    “Odd! You just lost ten life points.” Jeremie said. “What on earth!? Odd, are you under fire?”

    “No, and this may sound weird, but I’m bleeding.” Odd said, looking at his paw, than to his left arm, right below his shoulder where the only piece of skin showed. Red blood was going down his arm.

    “That must have been Xana’s attack.” Aelita said, looking at Odd’s cut.

    “Ulrich, Yumi, did you hear!?” Jeremie asked, switching frequencies.

    “We got it Einstein.” Yumi said as she landed on the ground. Behind her, the Krabe exploded, leaving two.

    “Yumi!” Ulrich cried as he started to run towards her.

    Yumi turned to her right as a Krabe was preparing to shot.

    Ulrich pushed her out of the way, only to get shot in his leg.

    Yumi turned over and sat so she could see Ulrich. “Ulrich!” Yumi cried as she got up. She pulled out her fans and threw them both, aiming for the two Krabes.

    The two fans missed as Yumi watched. She closed her eyes and brought down the two fans on the two Krabes, killing them.

    Yumi grabbed the fans as they few over her head before running over to Ulrich.

    Ulrich was grabbing his left leg, trying to cover the wound and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

    “It seems Xana wants to make us as weak as normal humans.” Aelita said as she walked over with Odd.

    “Aelita’s right. Any major shot, as to the chest, would be fatal.” Jeremie said, “You wouldn’t even come back to earth.”
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]