Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
    “Odd, stay with us for a little longer!” Ulrich said, blood going threw his fingers.

    Odd opened his eyes as he started to get devitalized.

    Ulrich jumped back, not expecting it. He looked down at his own feet and saw that he was devitalizing too.

    Yumi and Aelita walked out from behind the waterfall only to see the digital outline of the two boys. A second later, they saw Ulrich and Odd being re-virtualized in the sky.

    The two landed on the ground and looked as surprised as Yumi and Aelita did.

    The two girls sped over to them on the overwing.

    “One of us has to go back to earth to help Jeremie.” Aelita said as Ulrich said, “that was weird.”

    “I’ll go.” Odd said. “I don’t think I have many life points left anyway.”

    “So, how will you go?” Ulrich asked, a smile on his face, “Death by sword or by fan?”

    “You just want a reason to stab me.” Odd said, smiling back.

    Before anyone realized it, Aelita had grabbed Yumi’s fan and brought it across Odd’s chest, devitalizing him and taking the rest off guard.

    “Memo to me: don’t get on your bad side.” Ulrich said.

    “We don’t need this.” Aelita said, her face stern. “Jeremie’s life’s in danger.”

    “She’s right.” Yumi said. “Come on.”

    Yumi and Ulrich jumped onto the overwing as Aelita jumped onto the overboard and headed off to the forest.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]