Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Aelita woke to her roomate squeals.

"Huh? What's going on?" She asked, startling Kim. She jumped and turned to the now blonde young lady.

"Oh, Aelita! Good morning!"

"Yes, Same to you, but what's going on?"

"You like Jason don't you?"

"I asked you a question first."

"So..? I asked you a question second."

Aelita, confused as this, she never heard anyone say that but gave up.

"What day is it?" She asked.

"Nah, ah ah! No more questions. Only answers, you like Jason don't you?"

"Well, if you must know, I do like him a little.." Aelita answered a smile and a blush creeping on behind her. She only felt that way with Jeremie, that was the only feeling she had toward him. She REALLY didn't want to drop it to a friend-like relationship.

"Miss.Stones!" Aelita's principal called for her, Her principal was a lady, as kind as Mr.Delmas, and Mr.Nickles, but only if she wanted to be, and she...wanted to be that way toward new students..and ONLY to new students.

"Yes, Mrs.Baxter?" Aelita opened the door.

"A letter arrived."

"Oh, Thank you." Was the only words that escaped her mouth, but on the inside she was jumping up and down.

"Your welcome. Johnson! You could learn a few manners from this girl!!" Mrs.Baxter called to Kim.

"I sure will." Kim replied and closed the door.

"Uck! Why do you call her Mrs.Baxter?!" She turned to the girl with the enevelope.

"That's her name..isn't it?"

"Well, yah, but everyone calls her Mrs.Back-Stabber."

"She seems nice.."

"Oh, Don't fall for it, Aelita! DON'T YOU DARE FALL INTO HER TRAP!"

"Okay, okay!" Aelita sat down at her desk, opening the letter. inside was only Jeremie's. Her smile had weakened a bit. Sure, she enjoyed talking to him, but over the concept they were talking about, she wanted to avoid it. Besides, why didn't the others write any letters? 'Too busy?' and what-not?

"Oh hurry up!" Kim cried. "I wanna see this."

"Go..do whatever..What anyone says to me, doesn't matter to you." Aelita retorted.

her forcefulness in her words made Kim back away.

"Alright. Don't hurt me, Aelita. I come in peace!"

And the girl whom sat, read the letter we already saw, her eyes welled tears. She wanted to forget what happened, what she said, she didn't mean it. She really just wanted to see his reaction. She liked Jason, yeah, but she liked Jeremie more! HECK, She LOVED Jeremie and there was almost nothing Kim could do about it.

And at the worst timing...ever. The door knocked. Aelita tried to pull herself together to open the door, and once she did...

"Hey Aelita..I- I was wondernin' if....Maybe, you- you and I could..maybe go somewhere Tomorrow?" Jason asked.

Aelita stared at him.

"Hey..Are you okay?"

She slowly nodded.

"So...whatta say?"

"Uh, I- Well..I was going..I mean, Erm.." She couldn't just drop it to him. Aelita Stones, No, Aelita Hopper wasn't like that.

She watched the hope in his eyes drain, she couldn't say yes, and she couldn't say no..Uh, oh.

"I'd love to..but..I can't..Tomorrow."

"Then..Friday?"

"No..School, remember?"

"Then..Sunday?!"

she noticed he wasn't planning on giving up.

"Uh...Sunday sounds good."

"Alright, cool." And with that he walked away.

"OH I KNEW IT! YOU SOOOO LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?!?!"

Aelita closed the door and turned to her only friend at that school.

"Honestly Kim, when I was kissing him last Friday. I wasn't really kissing him.."

"Uh..What?!"

"I wasn't kissing Jason, I was kissing Jeremie.."

"Wha- Ohhhh.." It finally clicked for Kim. Kim was pretty and she had a pretty good fashion thing goin' on, and even though she was a 'love lover' She never really got it too quickly.

Aelita nodded.

"I miss him too much! I really do! I told him, I wanted to see other people, but I don't! And I don't want to come back to find that he already has a new girlfriend!!!"

"Tough."

"Thanks, Kim, Thanks."

"Run away.." Kim responded

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Run away!"

"I can't just run away! For one where would I go? Jeremie's over twenty miles away! and Two, what about school?"

"Aelita, you love Jeremie too much just to stop...I'm coming with you."

"But! I can't!"

"I'll ask Daren for a favor..It'll be fine.."

"Well, when..?"

"Tomorrow. I'll drive you there. You just have to help me with directions and it'll all work out. besides, I want to meet these people."

"I don't know."

"One question."

"Yeah?"

"Are you with me?"

Aelita looked at her friend and hesitated before answering.

"Yes, Kim. Yes, i am."

 

IMPORTANT! A/N: Now guys, it's YOUR turn. Review to me. Will Jeremie  have a new love by the next day? Or will the love of Aelita return? It's what you say. If your a JxA fan right now's your chance. Help jeremie and Aelita out! Review to me and type YESSSS! if you want Jeremie to fall in love with Aelita (Still, or once again..not sur yet) Or NOOO! If you want it to became a love triangle and maybe...I'll chance it up a little bit!  Time to shine guys. 
 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]