Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
This is it.

End of book one.

I am NOT making a book two for awhile because of school and my other stories i can work on.

And if you want me to continue this story, review!

Here's a sneek peak at book two:

"Aelita?" Jeremie looked up, a girl he onced loved jumped out of a car, followed by another girl..and then..a fellow guy.

"Aelita?! I don't think so." Ulrich turned, "AELITA!"

Aelita ran toward them.

"Good ness! I'm so glad to see all of you!"

Jeremie smiled, she was back, he didn't care how long.

"Hello there." Kim says, "I'm Aelita's roomate, Kim, and I've heard much about you all."

They smiled at her.

"Hello. Kim. We heard much about you as well. Do you need us to introuduce?"

"Nope. I know each and everyone of you." She shook her head, "Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, And Jeremie." She pointed to the face that matched the name.

"Then you HAVE heard of us." Odd said.

"Told you didn't I?"

"Hello." The boy greeted.

"Hi there. Sorry to say, but we haven't heard much about..you." Yumi stated.

"That's alright." He smiled.

Aelita became nervous. WHY DID HE HAVE TO COME?!

"Your name, please?" Jeremie asked. The words itself sound rude, but they way he said it made it sound polite.

"Jason. Also known as." He pulled Aelita closer, "Your friend's new boyriend."

// THE END (For now)

What do you think?

Love it right? Sorry..but that's all you get to see for awhile. SO SORRY! But check out my other stories!

BTS:
IN MY WRITTEN DRAFT:

1.) The whole story was supposed to be letters back and forth from Aelita and from her Kadic friends.
2.) Jeremie was supposed to have gotten over Aelita and go looking for another girlfriend.
3.)Jeremie was the one who told Aelita that he couldn't bare the miles away and 'break up' with her over the letter.
4.)Aelita was supposed to be too upset and wouldn't attend the party
5.) Aelita WOULD met Jason in class but they would be friends

And that's BTS!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]