Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The week went by quickly, and on Friday Kim was tugging Aelita's shirt.

"Let's go! Tonight Aelita! TONIGHT!" Kim was dressed in a mini skirt, pink, if you must know the colour, and a light pink toob top.

Kim, didn't think it looked at great, but she kept Complaining she had nothing to wear and Aelita had to give her something, but she shut up, She liked both items just not together.

"Okay." Aelita brushed her light blonde hair and was dragged out of the door.

"What's wrong my dear?" Kim asked seeing Aelita's being so..uneasy.

"Well, Kim...It's Jeremie."

"OHHH! Jeerrrreeemie! Just give up and move on Sweetie! You can't see him! NO POINT! Come on! Hot guys on the wait! For the taking!"  Aelita knew Kim's done this before.

"I'm not sure, Kim. Are you positive I should go?"

"Well, You should meet your class mates before school don't cha think?"

"True.."

"Hey There Kim! Aelita? I suppose?" A boy opened the door. A girl's arm around his neck.

"Yes..Jake?"

The boy nodded

"Come on in! And Welcome!"

Aelita smiled as she walked.

"Oh my god." She muttered, How could so many students fit in such a small room?

"Hey There Kimmmmy!" Another boy took Aelita's friend.

"Daren! Sweetie." Kim replied and they sat on the couch, kissing. No surprise.

"Your boyfriend?" Aelita asked.

"I'm not...her...boyfriend." Daren replied they didn't stop even when talking.

Aelita raised an eyebrow

"Okayy." She walked over to the table in the kitchen, and a boy's hand appeared on her shoulder.

"Hi there, girly." He said "I don't think I've seen you before."

"No, I'm new. I'm-I'm Aelita." She turned to an attractive brunette.

"I'm Jason, Nice to meet you Aelita."

"Nice to meet you to Jason."

"So..Where'd you go before?" Jason asked, his arm now on Aelita's shoulder.

"Umm. The Kadic." Aelita gently brushed Jason's hand off her.

"The Kadic, Huh? Heard of it, Is it a nice school?"

"Uh huh.."

"Are you okay?" Jason asked, "You seem so..unhappy."

"Oh, no. I'm fine." Aelita faked a smile.

'Oh yea. I'm Peachy! Some guy is hitting on me when I miss my Jeremie!' Aleita's words stayed in her mind.

"Oh Aelita. This is a good guy, Jason here." Kim walked past. "Maybe you should get to know each other..." She pushed her into him "A little better." And walked off.

Aelita's hands rested on his shoulders. Either that or fall.

"Well, uhh..Do you want to dance?" Jason was taken off guard, and it was obvious.

"Umm..Ok-Okay." She stuttered, as they got on the dance floor.

"Your a very nice dancer, Aelita." He complimented.

"Why thank you Jason, Your not bad yourself."

As the fast song finally ended, Aelita smiled with her new friend. She was going to like it here, but before she could walk away. A slow song had approached, and Jason grabbed her arm.

"One more song?"

"Uh, I don't know Jason..I-"

But Jason put his hands around her waist, and Aelita timidly put her arms around his neck. Okay, Maybe she wasn't going to like it her. They stayed quiet during this song, and didn't dare to look at each other.

Kim saw this.

"Daren?"

"Uh huh?"

"Maybe we should help the two love birds out, huh?"

"Oh come on, Can't we just make out and stop giving a hand to the new ones?"

"How about AFTER we help my friend there, we can make out?"

"Uggh. Fine." Daren sighed, he gave up. They danced next to the other couple. Kim slightly meant to push Aelita closer to him, but something went wrong. Oh She pushed her alright.

She pushed Aelita right into Jason's lips.

Aelita was in too much shock to move, Jason wasn't. he ran his hands through her blonde hair, feeling up and down her back. Aelita didn't like that at all, She finally backed-away.

"Aelita?" He asked "What's going on?"

"Oh, Jason. I can't. I just-I."

"She likes you." Kim teased.

"Kim stop it." Aelita glared "YOU pushed me didn't you?"

"On accident!" Luckily Daren pushed her onto the nearest couch, and they made out.

"I guess, I guess That kiss wasn't real." Jason sighed.

"I'm sorry. Jason it wasn't"

"Well, is there any hope that one day You'd give me a real one?"

Aelita thought about that.

'Jeremie's going to have to find some other girl. I'll have to find another boy."

"Yea.."

"Do you know when?" Jason pulled Aelita with him off the floor.

"Yea, Now." Aelita also pushed him, next to Kim and Daren

And what a love seat that couch was..




~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]