Years Go on by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
SO SORRY EVERYONE! I meant to update like..a week ago, I blame my internet connection, and my school's pound of homework! So..hur you go! ^^

School had just started for the Most of the Lyoko Gang, It was Wednesday-2AM, if you must know- when Jeremie had found something on Xana.

"Your kidding." He said to himself, "You HAVE to be kidding!"

"Jer-Jeremie?" Odd knocked on the door, "What's with the yelling?"

The genius slapped his head, he didn't know he was that loud, but opened the door, exposing a drowsy Odd.

"Sorry, Just- I found Xana."

"Really?"

"Yes, Really."

"Awesome."

"Your not listening are you?" Jeremie cocked his head.

"That's cool."

"Odd! ODD!"

"What?!"

"You know, Forget it, go back to sleep before you past out in the hallway and I'll tell you in the morning."

"Okay! Geez.."

. . .

"Belpois! BELPOIS!"

"Yes?" Jeremie looked up at the teacher. It wasn't class, it was breakfeast..

"Come with me." the male teacher grabbed Jeremie's hand dragging him to the principal, not even caring that Jeremie almost tripped three different times.

"Did you figure out what he was screaming about last night?" Ulrich asked.

"Uh, A little.."

"Jeremie? Screaming?" Yumi sat down, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we both woke up to it." Ulrich nodded, surprised not to get his morning kiss.

Yumi looked a little tired too.

"Alright, how late did you stay up?" Odd put on his sly smile.

Yumi shook her head.

"I don't know anymore."

"What did you do?"

"Things."

The boys shook their heads. Why must girls do that?

"So..anyway...How's ninth grade for you guys?" Yumi asked.

"As if you haven't been through it..." Ulrich smiled.

Yumi returned to grin, finally leaning over to peck his cheeck, producing a bigger smile of his face.

"I hate Math!" Odd spat in disgust, other than science, Math was the next class he was already failing.

"Odd, School started less than a month ago, I can't believe your already failing two classes!" The brunette boy started laughing.

Soon, William passed by.

"Had fun last night, Yumi?" He asked, without stopping.

She looked up at him, with a puzzled look, He wasn't there! She was alone....she thought.

"What is he talking about?" Ulrich asked, He never really like William, and well, he never will.

"I'm not sure." Yumi replied.

. . .

"Erm, Can you explain to me, One more time what i did?"

"Belpois..." The principal shook his head, "Your not in trouble."

Jeremie nodded, in confusion, he wasn't following. Mr.Smith (The teacher that took him) Seemed so mad at him.

"Then, Sir, I don't understand."

"It's...Your GPA."

'Oh, crud! Not again!' quickly ran through Jeremie's head, making his heart race.

"It's extremly..." The prinicpal started.

"High?" Jeremie finished for him, but he shook his head.

"No, Belpois. It's really...low."

"What?!"

"Tell me, Is there something troubling you? At the Kadic, Delamas kept bragging about you, and your high grades, I was so delighted to hear I'd get you next." Mr.Nickles sounded concerned.

"Of course not! I just..I just need to study a little harder, I guess I was trying to take a break in somehing I wasn't suppose to.." Jeremie quickly thought of this, like he could really tell him about Lyoko, Xana, Aelita..Phew, it made him shudder even thinking about it.

"It's fine. You don't have to tell me now, I want you to know, Jeremie, That if anything is bothering you, you can let me know, You can trust me...That's what I live for, It's my job."

The young boy nodded

"I understand that, Mr.Nickles, but nothing's wrong."

"Okay, You may go now."

. . .

"I'm warning you, Odd. Unless you start studying, It's going to be just like last year." Yumi started.

"Like that's gonna happen." Ulrich added.

Odd chuckled.

"Well, Last year wasn't THAT bad."

"Then you obviously don't remember it."

"Hey Jeremie!" Yumi waved and smiled as The boy walked toward them.

"Wha'd that teach have to say?" Ulrich asked, seeing Jeremie's facial expresstion.

"It was the principal." Jeremie replied "About my GPA."

"Gosh, Jeremie, you really gave us a scare." Odd sighed in relief.

"Guys, Now...we have...Two problems." Jeremie walked away.

"I wonder what happened.." Yumi stated, the two boys nodded.

They watched the genius slump his way over to his dorm.

His mind was full with 'What if's and 'What would happend' and 'Why?' with no answers, but his face turned remembering he hadn't written a letter to Aelita in awhile.

Once at his dorm, he sat down, and started to write.

Dear Aelita,
     I am not mad at your for your decision. In Fact, It makes perfect sence. How is everything going? How are you? I know, It's been almost a month since my last letter, I was so fed up with school and Lyoko (Yes, Lyoko...I'll explain later) that I totally forgot about it. You have our best wishes, Princess.
 
             Sincerly,
                   Jer Bear

Jeremie didn't mind signing that way to Aelita, but to anyone else, he would have refused, he addressed the envelope and put it aside for later, then, he became a little angry at the fact that, Xana had moved from earlier that morning.

"Oh great...Three problems."

A/N: I know, I was bored. Hope you enjoyed it! Please review! THANK YOU to everyone that already did, please do so again! I love it!!! Now, you get to wait almost another month for me to update! YAY! (No, Not really..So don't panic, I know how much you guys love me..) So..Read on! And check my other stories!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]