Life before Lyoko by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"Text"- Speaking
'Text'-Thoughts

THANK YOU!

"No! Mom! Father!" Jeremie cried to his parents "I don't want to go to this school." They were in his father's car, driving to this new school, The Kadic.

"But, Jeremie." His mother protested "It's for the better! Besides, you'll make friends."

Jeremie had gone to a different school, but because his parents had to leave France for some bussiness in another Country, They wanted to make him stay at the Kadic.

"No, Mother! The Kadic? Where are you going anyway?" He questioned

"That doesn't matter." Mr.Belpois's voice turned firm. "Don't question us, my son."

"I'm sorry." Jeremie rolled his eyes. He loved his parents, like any other teenanger, or pre-teen, but sometimes, they get on your last nerves.

"Don't use that tone with us mister!" Mrs.Belpois threatened.

"Yes, Ma'am." Jeremie apologized again. 'What are you going to do if i don't? Make me NOT go the school I couldn't care less about?? Why do you have to leave anyway?'

"Now, Jeremie. Your mother and I know this isn't the number one thing you want to do." His father started

'Then why make me go? Don't you feel sorry for you son?'

"But, even you know, this is the best for you."

'Blah Blah Blah. Best thing for you. Yadda Yadda. I was just fine at my old school, Thank you very much.'

Sure, Jeremie would do wonderful at any school. With a great mind like his, it was almost impossible not to.

"Right, Jeremie? Deary?" His mother's voice broke his thoughts

"Uh, of course Mother." He answered

"No hard feelings right champ?" His father looked in the mirror, just to see his son's eyes looking back

That was Jeremie's new nickname his Father gave him 'Champ'? It was better than 'Jerry Beary' for sure. Jerry Beary was a nickname his mom gave him ever since he was two years old, and it embarressed him in his older years, and asked his parents to give him a new nickname.

"Never, Dad." Jeremie gave him a weak smile.

His mother put a hand on his knee.

"Don't be nervous, Darling." She encouraged "You know your grandma Molly and Grandpa Sam?"

"Yes, Mom."

"They moved me around, because of the same thing, but we don't want you to have to make new friends every three months, moving to a different state."

'That's be better than this stupid school. The Kadic? Even the name sounds dumb.'

"Thanks, Then." Jeremie finally said.

"We love you, Jeremie." His parents said.

"Love you too." Was the responce 

Really, even if your mad at your parents, would you ever NOT say you didn't love them? And get in more trouble? Yea, Jeremie didn't think that was a good idea either.

"Here it is." Mr.Belpois stated

Jeremie felt the car stop, and opened the door.

'Wow, it looks better than I thought.' Jeremie tried to look for the positive things. 'And I get a dorm, Yea. No parents, That's kinda good.'

"Bye, Jeremie! We love you!" His parents yelled out the window.

Jeremie cringed. Why do parents always do that? He just waved back smiling at his parents.

Mr. and Mrs. Belpois drove away as their son walked onto the campus

"Hello Kadic, your new student, Jeremie, has arrived." The student muttered to himself.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]