Life before Lyoko by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich innocently walked down the side walk having the one he dislikes the most by his side

"Leave me alone, Sissi." Ulrich demanded, his voice rather annoyyed, she's been following, No, Stalking him since yesterday.

"But, my dear, Ulrich, Why would I want to leave your side?" She answered in the flirtish voice she could make.

Ulrich's been going to the Kadic for almost two years now, and knew the place in side out.His 'girlfriend' as some people put it, the principals's daughter, would find all his hiding spots around the school. She also knew the place like the back of her hand.

"Because if you don't I'll have to-" Sissi had cut him off.

"Is that a threat? Maybe my father should hear about this.." Sissi trailed off.

Ulrich held in his fury at this girl, thinking he loved her.

"Please, Sissi, can't I be alone?" He asked kindly, He never thought he'd use this tone to her, but it worked.

"Alright." The girl backed away "But just because I love you, my dear." She lovingly flicked his nose.

Ulrich rubbed his nose.

'Why does she have to do that? is that her way of saying goodbye?'

Ulrich, also knowing a lot of the students here, except for the ones older than him, saw what he thought was a new student.

'I've never seen that blonde kid before.'

He would hate to admit, but Ulrich never really had any good friends, just his soccer team, and they only met at soccer practice.

The blonde kid walked to him.

"uh, Hello. You might have noticed, But I'm new here."

"Hey." Ulrich greeted back "My name's Ulrich, What's yours?"

"Jeremie." The Whiz answered "What grade are you going in?"

"Seventh."

"So am I." Jeremie smiled "So..Ulrich, Could you help me with my classes?"

"Sure..Jeremie, right?"

Jeremie nodded.

"Who was that girl, I saw holding your arm, Ulrich. Your girlfriend?"

Ulrich shook his head while walking to show the Science building to this new boy.

"Because your new here, I won't punch you. Her name is Sissi, and I'm not very fond of her."

"Ohh.." Jeremie understood. He never had a girlfriend before, but some of his friends had, and other girls would bug them almost contsantly.

"Do you think you'll like it here, Jeremie?"

"I don't know, I haven't been here more than ten minutes."

"What school did you go to?"

"This private school." Jeremie answered. The name of the school was hard to prononce, so the students were taught to call it as 'The private school' for that was the only private school in that zip code.

"Hmm. A private school, huh?"

"Yea..My parents forced me to go to this school."

"Why?"

"Because, they have 'busniess' to take care of in some other country." Jeremie used his air quotes on 'Busniess'

Ulrich chuckled

"My parents are hetic." He replied "Very strict, and I'm not really the best student."

"My parents are the same way." Jeremie sighed "Sometimes, I'm glad I won't see them for awhile."

"Do your parents move alot?" Ulrich wanted to befriend this boy. Very much.

"Every three months, but for a few years, they stayed close enough to school, so i didn't have to change schools, until today."

"Oh, mine come back every once in awhile, I play soccer, and they sometimes watch me."

"Soccer, eh?" Jeremie asked "I'm really crazy for sports."

"That's fine." Ulrich said

"Do you know alot of kids here?"

"Many of them." Ulrich answered "Except for the Eight-graders."

"Do you know him?" Jeremie pointed to a boy with a purple shirt with a pink shirt under it, with a purple dot in his blonde hair.

"No, Maybe we should meet him."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]