Life before Lyoko by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry guys, I couldn't think of anything and I almost gave up on this, but I DIDN'T! Talk about self-determenation! I make this up as i go, and yes, I have seen Season 3, I know It doesn't follow, but if it did, you might as well just watch the episode!

"Aw, Grand." Odd sighed, "ANOTHER school, I'll be here for about a year, and move on to some school in..what? Spain?!?"

Odd's parents were also moving around alot, but not the same reason or the Belpois family, His parents sent him here. France was the third Country -Yes, Country- He had lived in.

He noticed two boys walking up to him.

"Uh..Hi there." Jeremie started.

"Hello..."

Ulrich chuckled.

"Nice Hair."

"Isn't it?"

"So...your new too, right?" Jeremie asked, praying to the gods that he'd say yes.

"Yah, are you two?"

"Well, I am. Oh, I'm Jeremie."

"And I'm Ulrich."

"Oh, I'm Odd."

Jeremie and Ulrich couldn't help but laugh.

"I Know..I know, but the name fits me really well."

"I could imagne." Ulrich replies, between chuckles.

"Are you serious? Your REAL name is Odd?" Jeremie had to push his glasses back up.

"Well, No..to save you the hours or maybe days to learn my real name, Just laugh, and call me Odd."

"What ever you say...Odd." Ulrich stopped laughing, so fast it made the two other boys jump, "Wait. Odd? Are you Odd Dalla Robia? Or something like that?"

"I don't know WHO your talking about but i'm Odd Della Robbia!"

"THAT'S it!"

"So? How'd you know?"

"I'm your roomate."

"Ulrich Stern? Oh..joy."

"Hey, I guess it's better this way, and become friends than the suprise later tonight." Jeremie added.

"Ulrich! DEARY!" Sissi came skipping over.

"Yes..Sissi?" Ulrich slumped leaving Odd with questions.

"Sweetie, don't you want to introduce me to your friends?" She asked.

"No, not really." The brunette boy muttered.

"What?!"

"Uh, Nothing. Guys, This is Sissi. Sissi, Jeremie, And..." Ulrich had to chuckle once again before stating the other name, "And Odd."

"odd? ODD?!" Sissi also began to titter, she then walked away, still muttering to herself.

"Who was that? She's pretty hot!" Odd stared after her.

Ulrich blinked at Odd in total confusion.

"She's..she's the principal's daughter. Stuck up, and everything.." He answered.

"So, she's NOT your girlfriend?"

"HA! No way."

"Are you sure?" Jeremie looked at Odd.

"Ulrich deary?!" They both added, as Ulrich sighed.

"Very Funny."

"What? Do you have any sence of humor?!" Odd asked.

"Yeah. i'm befriending a guy named Odd. That's pretty funny."

"Okay, There it is."

"Belpois? Della Robbia? Hello Stern." The gym teacher welcomed.

"Oh, Hi Jim." Ulrich waved.

"Uh..Hello."

"Let me show you your dorms, you two." Jim started to walk away "This way."

"Who is he?" Jeremie asked as he followed.

"Believe it or not, He's the gym teacher." Ulrich informed.

"Heh! Your kidding!"

"I said believe it or not, didn't I?"

"Yea..nevermind then."

"This is going to be one heck of a year." Odd replied.

"Yeah Your right."

A young girl, in black (Guess who it is..you get once chance) almost ran into Jim, she was in a hurry.

"Oh! Sorry Jim." She apologized.

"That's fine, Ishiyama." He replied, she didn't hit him, but was close.

Once in their dorms:

"That's cool. Your dorm is only two down from mine!" Jeremie smiled.

"Yeah, Crazy how they do that huh?" Ulrich responded, his mind on something...someone else.

"Your thinking about that..uh..goth-like girl aren't you?" Odd asked, reading his mind.

"What? No!" Ulrich sat up.

"Sure..."

"Do you know her?"

"No, but i've seen her before..I think she's in eighth grade or something."

"Then it's settled.." Jeremie got up, going to his own dorm.

"What? What's settled?"

But Jeremie closed the door.

"Gee, Ulrich." Odd started "We're going to met that girl...Pretty much FOR you, since you can't even say you like her."

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!"

"But you didn't say you didn't like her!"

"But! I don't like her!"

"Yeah. Right..."

"Odd...your not going to mock me are you?"

"I may."

"Oh...fun."

A/N: Alright, There ya go! I KNOW! I updated both of my updated stories in the same night! LET'S THROW A PARTY! No? Gah..fine, so instead, Review!! Review! And uhhh.....REVIEW!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]