What the gang will do.. by Harvey
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer:All stories by I(Harvey) are my property.Anyone violating the disclaimer and using my story without permission will be reported to an administrator and have their account deleted.No copyright infringement is needed.

One day,Yumi was walking to the cafeteria for breakfast,and she saw Ulrich.Ulrich said,"Hi,Yumi! How are doing?"Yumi said,"I'm fine."After Yumi and Ulrich talked,they saw Aelita,Sissi,and Jeremy.Ulrich and Yumi said,"Do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

Jeremy replied,"Yes,I'd like to go to the cafeteria! They have eggs and ham.

Sissi replied,"I'd want to go too!Also on the other hand,American food in the cafeteria?"

Jeremy replied,"Sissi,how did you kow eggs and ham are American?

Sissi said,"Jeremy,I knew about eggs and ham whenever the cafeteria lady serves it.It's just like if you live in the United States!

Aelita said,"Jeremy and Sissi,can I come too?

Sissi said,"Yes! I'd also have you!"

Jeremy said,"Oh yes!Aelita and Sissi,you may come with the gang here."

Sissi and Aelita said,"Thanks,Jeremy!"

Jeremy replied,"Girls,you're welcome.

So the gang walked all the way to the cafeteria,and the saw Odd.

Odd said,"Can I come with you guys?"

Sissi said,"No."

Yumi said,"No."

Aelita said,"No."

Ulrich siad,"No."

Jeremy said(to Odd),"Hold on."

Jeremy told the gang,"You gotta let Odd come no matter what?He's hungry!"

The gang said,"No."

Then Jeremy got really mad and he made decisions.

Jeremy said,"Do you hate Odd?"

The gang said,"Yes."

Odd said,"I guess I'm alone now!

Odd left.

Jeremy said,"I guess this good."

So the gang walked away and did not talk to Odd for his birthday.It was Odd's birthday the next day.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]