What the gang will do.. by Harvey
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer:This is my work.If you don't say it's my work,I will get an admin or a mod to revoke your account.

There was an announcement that all the boys had to gather in the gym that Mr.Delmas will say.

"Hello all,"Mr.Delmas said.

"Hey Mr.Delmas,"the boys said.

"I have an announcement to tell you.There is a vacation for 10 weeks.The place is your decision.That is all,"Mr.Delmas said.

Ulrich said,"Jeremy,where will you go to?"

Jeremy replied,"New York City."

Ulrich said,"Jeremy,did you mean you're going to the one of the largest cities in the United States and the world for a vacation?"

Jeremy replied,"Yes."

Ulrich said,"New York isn't a scary place,but in September 11,2001,there were bad guys over there,and it affected the 3,000 lives of firefighters,American citizens,and 67 British toursits."

Jeremy replied,"I hope this time there are no more bad guys."

Ulrich said,"I hope;I'll be going with you,too."

Jeremy replied,"Thanks,Ulrich!"

So Yumi went on to Japan;Jeremy and Ulrich went to the United States.

They went in the Aeroport Internationale de Paris(Paris International Airport) to change from Euro to American dollar and fly to New York City.

So 5 hours later,with Jeremy's parents,they all went to the United States and stopped at New York.

Jeremy's mom said,"Let's go book a hotel."

Jeremy said,"Great."

They took a taxi to get to Comfort Inn.

When they went in to the hotel,Jeremy's mom replied to the receptionist,"Can we stay for 21 days?"

The receptionist said,"That will be 250 Dollars."

Jeremy's mom said,"We have a lot of money."

So they gave the receptionist $250 and the receptionist said,"You are at the 2nd floor,Room 202."

Jeremy's parents,Jeremy,and Ulrich replied,"Thanks."

The receptionist replied,"Welcome."

So they went into room 202 and, Jeremy swiped the card into the slot,and it made the door open.

Jeremy's parents replied,"Jeremy,please make the rules."

Jeremy said,

"Rule 1:Use only 1 hour,45 minuted to watch TV and go online.

Rule 2:Any arguments or problems arise,settle it peacefully.

Rule 3:Budget on anything so we have money left when 3 weeks/21 days is over."

And so Week 1,2 and 6 days passed.

Day 21 now arrived,and the hotel rule states:

Final day stay-After your total day stays,you will leve the hotel.

Jeremy said,"Finally!We're home!"

 

 

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]