Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first Code Lyoko fanfic so I hope you like it. I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans. They both belong to their respective owners.

                 On the road, Raven of the Teen Titans rides the T-car on a solo mission. "Uh, why do I have to go on this mission,we don't even know what's going on at this place called, whatever." "Raven, something strange has been going on around this Kadic place and it's our job to see it through!" Robin reassured Raven. "Yeah girl, and don't get any scratches on my new car, I just rebuilt it after BB wrecked." said Cyborg. "Hey, one or two,... or eight trees it was an accident!" Beast Boy defended. "Well, you know your mission good luck." said Robin. "Oh, yes yes very good luck," Starfire said, "and I packed some mustard if you got thirsty!" "Gee, thanks, Raven over and out!" and Raven shut off the cars screen. "Man, I need to find some new friends."

                  In Kadic junior high Odd, Yumi, and Aelita were checking out Lyoko on Jeremy's computer. "I can't believe Ulrich and Jeremy will be gone the next few months, we're going to die in here!" Yumi uttered. Yumi was behind the chair Aelita was sitting on, Aelita was on the chair checking for activated towers, and Odd was laying on Jeremy's bed reading a book.

                   "Thats odd," Aelita said breaking the silence. "What, you find an activated tower?" Yumi asked. "No, the opposite, its strange. No towers have been activated since Jeremy and Ulrich left three days ago, you'd think XANA would be swarming us by now." Aelita answered. Yumi nodded her head and then looked at Odd, he didn't even know what either of them had been saying.

                    "Hey, Odd, get off the bed and do someting, you potato!" Yumi yelled startling Odd and making him fall off the bed. Hearing this, Aelita turned around and saw Odd on the floor, making her laugh. "I was reading someting Yumi!" Odd yelled. "What," Yumi picked the book off the floor and read the cover, "Everything and Anything about the Teen Titans. Why are you reading that fiction?" "First of all, its not fiction its a biography, and second the Teen Titans are the best. They fight evil villans almost every day!" Odd defended. "Oh, and then what do we do?" said Aelita joining the conversation. "Yer, right Aelita, but the Teen Titans are still awesome!" Odd said. "Uh oh, we're going be late for class, let's go!" Yumi exclaimed. After looking at the clock Odd and Aelita nodded their heads and all three left for class.

                     "Well, I'm finally here, took long enough." Raven said. "So this is Kadic, nice, but not as nice as Jump City." Raven then got her communicator and called Titans Tower. "Raven," Robin said, "I trust you got there OK." But before Raven could answer the Titan Towers alarms went off. "Sorry, Raven, Mad Mod is loose in the city, remember your mission!" And the Robin shut off the communication before Raven could say a word. Raven was furious and her emotions grew. Next to her was a mailbox but because of Raven's powers it was blown up. "AH, I have to control my emotions, darn it." Raven then levitated and crossed her legs to meditate. "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos" was the chant she repeated over for the next few hours just outside of Kadic.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]