Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

                 It had been a few hours and Raven had finished meditating and started to walk through Kadic for info. As she walked, Raven passed a house that gave her a vibe. She saw a name plate on the house and memorized it. She then started to walk off and decided to check the house later. The name plate on the house said none other than, Ishyama's.

                 The Code Lyoko gang, minus two, had finished their classes and checked their scheduals. Aelita, Odd, and Yumi all had no classes for tge rest of the day and for the next day. They silently decided to go to Jeremy's dorm and check back up on XANA.As they walked up the stairs Aelita suddenly quickened her pace a short while and she didn't know why she did it. It was too short for the other two to see so Aelita just passed it off as nothing. When the gang steped into Jeremy's room, his computer lit up and they rushed to see. " Ohno, XANA activated a tower." Yumi cried. "Afraid so, in the desert sector it seems, we'll go there right now." And the team ran down the stairs heading for the factory.

                At the time the gang found that XANA activated a tower Raven had been walking buy a large land filled with scrap metal. Raven stopped suddenly, feeling a precence around her. She quickly turned around, but to no avail. She then looked straight up at the street light. It was violently flickering, and then out of the light came a black smoke.

                Raven tried to use her telekinesis on it, but it was not solid enough to control, like a cloud. The smoke then shot itself into the ground and Raven thought it was gone. Then, out of the ground shot up a huge monster made of the metal, while still collecting pieces. Raven, not knowing what to do, sent a telekinetic shock at the beast, but it just reflected the blast back at Raven, hittiong her arm. Next Raven, scared for her life, levitated away from the monster.

                  Not knowind XANA had already launched his attack the crew started to ease their sprint when they reached the park. "Uh, same old, same old, when will we do something interesting?" Odd complained. "Oh, like saving the world almost every day is so boring." Yumi said mocking Odd.

                  "I'm just saying, what if the teen titans were here, like Cyborg, or, or Star fire. That'd be soi cool!" Odd shreiked. "OK, can we get back to our mission, we're at the hole and XANA could launch an attack by now." Aelita yelled. Odd then saluted her before climbing down the hole followed by Yumi, and then Aelita.

                   Raven had been hovering above the gang for a time before the reached the hole wathching them. "Those kids don't seem right, climbing into a sewer!" Raven was now patting her arm. It had been hit hard by her own powers and it stung. "Well I guess I better tell Robin about this." But, when Raven turned on her communicator the screen was just crackling. She then closed it and felt very angry.

                   As her anger grew once again she blew something up, a bush directly under her. She took charge of her emotions and went to see where the gang were going, since she knew they had to come up somewhere.As she was trying to see where they could be going, she looked ahead and saw a large factory building.And she knew thats where they were going and she was off to get there first.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]