Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter has spoilers to CL season 3. If you want to see the episodes first than wait to read this and furthur chapters.

           Raven was soaring to the factory to beat those strange children. Although when she got to the factory she saw the children had beaten her, but then she saw the same metal monster that hurt her. As she hovered above a blonde boy with a purple spot saw her and yelled up.

           That boy was Odd and even though that girl was high in the sky he recognized her. "Hey, hey it's Raven of the Teen Titans, can you lend us a hand!?" Raven landed down and started after the beast. The gang ran to go into the factory, but Raven teleported the monster away. "It was so strong I could only move it to the outside of the city. We should start evacuating while there's time."

          "Um, we can deal on our own." said Yumi. "Come on before XANA hurts someone." Aelita pleaded to her friends. They shook heads and started to go but Raven stopped them. "Who is XANA and where are you going?"

            The group told her the whole story on their way to the elevator making Raven swear to secrecy. At first she was sceptical, but when she saw the lab she believed them. "OK I'm starting the countdown, the tower is in the mountain sector. I hope it isn't a trap to delete the sector."

           They all took the elevator to the 4 scanners, Jeremie had fixed one so the whole group could be transfered at once. Aelita, Odd, and Yumi each ran to a scanner closing the doors leaving Raven alone. Not knowing what to do she stepped in the last scanner just before the virtualization started.

             On Lyoko's Mountain Sector Aelita, Yumi, and Odd were virtualized each landing on a platform. Although, behind them they heard a thud and an "ow". Raven was on Lyoko. She appeared as she does on earth; A purple robe with black shoulder length hair. The gang was so in shock that they didn't see the group of bloks heading for them."Guys come on, we have to hurry to the tower," Yumi said throwing a fan to the blok on the left of her, "quickly!" The group ran with Raven in the back.

              "What is a tower, you mean that." and Raven pointed to a white tower. "No, that's a normal tower, XANA's towers are red." Aelita explained,"When I get to that tower I can reset it to normal and destroy that metal monster. All I do is push in the right code in the interface." While running from laser fire, Raven had her hands up. "An interface?" Raven said, but with that word a small computer interface appeared in front of her and moved with her pace.

             "What is-" but a blok hit Raven with a fire ring before she could complete her sentence. "Oh!" Aelita said, "Energy Feild" and a pink ball of energy appeared in her hand. She destoyed the blok before it could devirtualize Raven by throwing the ball at it.

               "Thanks" said Raven, "I owe you." "Ah, why does Aelita get to save Raven, I was gonna!" Odd said. Although, they had to start running again because three more bloks were on their way. Yumi threw her fan and Odd shot a few laser arrows and desroyed two bloks.

              "If only I had my telekinesis I would-" she raised her hand and as if on cue her hand became black along with the blok. She then motioned her hand to throw the blok of the path and it did, destroying it. "Ha, just like in the real world!" "Look," Odd pointed, "there's the tower and some more bloks."

              As Aelita ran for the tower Odd, Yumi, and Raven destroyed the bloks one by one. As Aelita ran two krabes were materialized in front of her. She used her creativity and made a rock wall around them. At that time two groups of hornets were chasing the others.

            "Wow, XANA's got us working today." Yumi remarked as they ran further from Aelita. Aelita was almost to the activated tower when behind it came the schypizoa. In the real world the metal moster controlled by XANA was going through town to get to the factory.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]