Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This contains Spoilers for CL season 3. I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans.

                 Aelita was backing away from the schypizoa and the tower while the others fought the hornets. They didn't even know what was happening to Aelita. She threw a few energy fields at the schypizoa, but it dodged each one. Aelita was now at the edge of the sector and couldn't move.

                She tried to hit the schypizoa, but it knocked her down before she could attack. It then wrapped Aelita in its tenticles and began to imput XANA's virus. At this time Odd had looked over to Aelita and saw the schypizoa let her down. He told the others and they all ran except Raven. She didn't yet know what was going on and kept fighting the hornets.

                  In the real world, the metal monster of XANA's was near Yumi's home. The monster had given up going to the factory since the sector was going to be destroyed. It was now trying to find Jeremy and Ulrich, not knowing they were gone. The monster tore off the roof to Yumi's house, but only found a terrified Hiroki and Johney. The monster now went to get to Kadic.

                  Back in Lyoko, Raven had finished off the hornets and the XANA-possessed Aelita had hopped onto a manta. The way tower was far on the other side of the sector, but the manta was faster than the warriors. Raven had caught up to the others and they told them about Aelita's condition. Yumi then had an idea, "hey, Raven, can you make that screen again?"

                 Raven then did what Yumi said. "Good, I've read Jeremy's manuel and I think I can, yes!" And as Yumi said that, the overboard and overwing apppeared. "Yeah, so Raven's screen thing is the same as the lab's for the supercomputer, thats awesome!" Odd said as he jumped on his overboard. Yumi nodded as she and Raven stepped onto the overwing.

                 They all went off, and caught up to Aelita well before she got to the way tower. Raven then lifted Aelita off the manta as she resisted while Odd destroyed the manta quickly. Aelita's arm broke free of Raven's control and tried to devirtualize her, but Raven jumped behind a rock to avoid her. Except doing this caused Raven to drop Aelita, letting her run to the not far off way tower.

                 The gang recovered and rode after Aelita. Although, their mission to Aelita blinded them of the two tarantulas coming near. The tarantulas sat and fired at the warriors and destroyed their vehicles. "What happened?" Raven inquired. "Tarantulas!" said Odd. Odd stayed to fight the tarantulas, while Yumi and Raven left to stop Aelita.

                 The XANA possessed Aelita had reached the way tower and was about to enter it to destroy the sector. Then, Yumi and Raven showed, and Raven used her telekinesis to throw Aelita back away from the way tower. Odd was still fighting the tarantulas until one got the better of him. One laser blast and Odd was now devirtualized. Aelita used her creativity and blocked Yumi and Raven from Aelita and the way tower.

                 Yumi not knowing what to do, used another one of Raven's interfaces and acivated a tower in the forest sector, a black tower. She then put a virus in Aelita just as she entered the way tower. The Yumi-virus and the XANA-virus inside Aelita made her data and body confused. As she touched the way towers interface the Yumi-virus had some control. Since she was being controlled by two different viruses, the interface couldn't find a right code.

                 The interface then put in Code: Open, releasing Aelita of both viruses and turning the way tower, and every other neutral white tower, grey. Yumi's tower and XANA's tower were still activated and weren't turned grey. In the real world the metal monster contolled by XANA knew the sector wasn't going to be destroyed, but still went to Kadic, almost there. And Odd went to the computer to try and help Aelita, Yumi, and Raven.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]