Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Spoilers to CL season 3 and I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans.

                 "Hey guys, I was devirtualized." Odd said over the computer in the lab. "The mighty Odd," Aelita said, "devirtualized by tarantulas?" The tarantulas were heading towards Aelita, Raven, and Yumi. "Uh, guys, you got company, two tarantulas!" Odd yelped.

                "Yeah, we can see that, kid." Raven said, fed up with Odd. "I'm gonna check out what's wrong with the towers, think you can destroy them as I'm gone?" Aelita said as Raven lifted a tarantula and threw it into the digital sea.

                  As Yumi destroyed the last tarantula with her fans, Aelita stepped into the tower. She went to the second level and began to use the interface. Then an army of six kankrelats headed to the tower. Raven and Yumi destroyed three, but stopped when they saw that the monsters were not attacking them. The girls stopped attacking when they saw this. Then the last three kankrelats did something impossible.

                  The kankrelats actually entered the tower while Aelita was still using the interface. She didn't notice the monsters on the first level until they began to fire. She was scared and confused, but being way in the second level of the tower sheilded her.

                  Through the lasers, she continued to use the interface occasionally dodging a few well placed lasers. She had the data that she needed and was about to destroy the kankrelats until Yumi and Raven entered the tower.

                   The monsters were quickly destroyed and Aelita informed the other girls of the situation. "We have to get to sector five quick, and another tower was activated in this sector by XANA and there seems to be a black tower in the forest sector. The only way to return the towers to normal is to get some data from sector five."

                    "The black tower was mine, sorry, I needed to activate it to stop you from destroying the mountain sector." Aelita walked a little ways, mad at Yumi for activating a tower.

                   Raven yelled to Odd to bring them to this so called fifth sector, but there was no answer. Now Yumi was yelling to Odd, and still no answer. "Aelita, somethings wrong, can you please check it out in the tower, please."

                  Aelita nodded and ran to the tower, bumping Yumi's shoulder. But before Yumi could say any thing, Aelita ran in the tower and quickly went to the second level for the third time. She brought up the screen to the real world and saw Odd, laying in the chair, knocked out by some floating green gas.

                   She left the tower and told Yumi and Raven about XANA's second attack and they ran to the tower controlling the gas, and then to the far off farthest edge of the sector, not knowing what to do. In the real world, the metal monster was rampaging through the Kadic sdchool.

                  Sissy was the first to see the monster and ran straight to her father's office. The monster ran straight into Jim and knocked him out. Seeing that Ulrich and Jeremy weren't there, the monster started for the factory, where Odd was unable to do anything.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]