Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains Spoilers  to Code Lyoko!!

           Raven, Yumi, and Aelita reached the edge of the sector in enough time for Aelita to since something was wrong. Raven checked out Lyoko on her interface, getting quite skilled at using it, and they saw that the heart of Lyoko was under attack by Mantas and Creepers. Seeing this, Raven quickly called up the transport orb and the gang went off to sector 5.

           As soon as they got to the arena, Yumi told Raven what they had to do. The Key Room was just a flat ground with lines running through them. Raven, not seeing  any danger steped on a panel and in fell into a dark abyss below. Raven took her foot off before she could fall and was shocked.

          The girls all nodded and jumped to the next panel and ran to the others before they fell. The end of the room was solid and Raven hit the key, returning the room to normal and opening the way to the interface.

            When they got to the interface, Raven was amazed. She walked up and the Sector 5 interface appeared. Aelita told her to make the vehicles appear, but when Raven's interface appeared it fused with the Sector's interface.

            Raven started to use it and fopund that the new interface can do anything with Lyoko. She made the vehicles and shut down the interface. Aelita rode the overbike while R aven and Yumi rode the overwing.

           On the way down to the core, Raven told the others about the super-interface and were surprised, but they couldn't worry about that now. They quickly trippped the key to the core room and started to destroy the mantas and creepers.

          But after all those were defeated, 10 kankrelats, 2 megatanks, 5 tarantulas, 3 bloks, and a swarm of hornets appeared to attack the core. The girls started to try and destroy the monsters, but they were outnumbered and the first sheild layer had just broke.

            Aelita asked,"How could this have happened?" and Raven answered,"That Code: Open, must be!" Raven knew they were losing and tried to think of some way to win and she closed her eyes and thought of the Sector's interface.

           In a purple flash, Raven appeared at the interface, shocked. She hastily made the superinterface and found a time program, though not the Return to the Past.

            Raven started the program and everything was silent. She teleported back to the core room and Yumi and Aelita were confused. Everything in the room had frozen in time except the girls.

            Raven told them about her new power and the program and the were very pleased, and started to quickly destroy the helpless monsters. "I don't want to sounmd like Odd, but this is a funny comment." Yumi said," It's not time in a bottle, it's time in an interface!"

             All three girls laughed, while the grabbed onto Raven for quick transfer to the interface. Aelita worked a little bit and finally said, "All the towers are back to normal, even that black tower, YUMI!" "Hey, I said I was sorry" Yumi said.

            In the sky the girls could hear a long yawn. "Odd?" Odd replied and the girls were happy. Odd replied that he had a nice nap. "Hey, wait a minute," Raven look serious," what about the metal beast!" Yumi and Aelita gave eachother a horrified glance.

             Back at the real world the metal monster had reached the park. Terrified people were running and screaming on the streets. The monster was heading to the factory to kill Odd and destroy the supercomputer, killing Raven, Yumi, and Aelita, and ultimately destroying Lyoko.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]