Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

           Yumi, Aelita, and Raven quickly made it to the mountain sector. "I knew we should have done this first!" Aelita exclaimed. The trio were on their way to reset the tower controlling the metal monster.

           All of a sudden, Odd was screaming over their heads. He said, "THE FACTORY IS SHAKING, IT MUST BE THE MONSTER...HURRY UP!!!" The girls had stopped to listen to Odd before continuing to sprint. When they entered the sector, Krabs destroyed their vehicles.

           "Made it!" Raven said as they reached the tower, "Hey kid, everything OK? Kid?" "ODD!" Yumi and Aelita said together, but still no answer. "He's probably tring to stop the monster, so Aelita go on." Yumi said. Aelita went into the tower and soon came out saying, "The tower's been deactivated."

           In the real world Odd was fighting the monster. He had a few cuts and bruises but was fine. The monster all of a sudden stooped moving, startling Odd. He then relized the girls must have made it to the tower.

           Peices of the monster started falling, but before it was destroyed, a black gas cloud came out of it. Although, Odd didn't see the cloud because he was on his way to devirtualize the gang. But out of the elevator, Yumi, Aelita, and Raven stepped out.

           They told Odd about Raven's teleporting power and how Raven devirtualized them. Looking at her watch, Aelita said that the Return in Time would happen...now. And it did just as she said it would.

            The gang spent the next few days at school, studing for their final exams. Odd pointed out how it wasn't fair Ulrich got to skip the tests, but he said it wouldn't matter for Jeremie. He said Herb would have something to look forward to.

             Raven kept trying to reach her fellow Teen Titans, but she couldn't get a signal. Before she left Titan Tower, Robin made her promise not to come back unless she told them.

             The next Saturday, Raven still couldn't get a signal and thought it was very strange. She remembered how XANA and his metal monster messed up her frequencies, but she dismissed her ideas. "We beat him," she thought, "he isn't here anymore."

             That Saturday, the gang once again had no classes all day. They went to see Raven, since Ulrich and Jeremie were gone, they were bored. Raven told them about her communicator and Aelita took it. After a few minites she gave it back to Raven, saying nothing was wrong with it.

              All of them went to the factory to see if any other towers were activated, but none were. Also, none of XANA's monsters were in any sector. "Could he be asleep again?" Odd asked. "No." Yumi answered, "He can't since he escaped into the internet."

              The whole day they wondered what was going on. The next few days during the gangs classes, the lights flickered very violently off and on. Raven was also wondering, as her communicator and the T-car suddenly stopped working all together.

              Every electronical device went haywire, and the girls and Odd still found no towers and no monsters. Aelita was the most worried of all of them. Was Lyoko suddenly malfunctioning? And was Aelita's father who is trapped in Lyoko affected?

              During break outside from classes, Aelita had a great cold chill that made her drop her soda. This was strange because it was early May and the weather was warm and very sunny. Raven sensed this and asked her about it at the factory at night. Although, she did not know at all what could have caused the chill.

              The black smoke that earlier came out of the metal monster, took refuge in a cave at the park. It was XANA, escaped into the real world through his monster. At the time of Aelita's cold chill XANA got stronger.

             The black cloud formed a man, silhouetted in black, and the figure changed at XANA's will. This was XANA. He was, so to speak, alive. The figure made a devilish smile and roared saying, "I AM ALIVE!! I, XANA, WILL KILL THOSE CHILDREN WITH MY OWN HANDS, OR KNIVES, OR AXES! HA!"

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]