Craving by Kite Chiaki Amaru
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

He went suddenly submissive, feeling the warmth of one his size against the small of his back. Winter, being winter of course, always froze him to death. He was always cold and always went submissive when someone began to warm him up. Though, as a reaction from badly played out early youth, he spun around to face…himself?

The clone itself grinned pulling at the end of his blue turtleneck. Grinning as big as he could possibly force that mouth he stretched out those arms and yawned a bit before responding,

“Do you like it? I was thinking, who better to disguise myself than the damned hacker? I don’t even have to hide my intellect too much!

Jeremie fell defensive shrugging his shoulders tightly into themselves with his hands forcefully tightening in his pockets. The snow causing a sort of morbid effect upon the two as they stared each other down. What a joy, Christmas break. His parents didn’t want him home so he stayed there with the American Odd who couldn’t get his parents to pay for a plane ticket. Ulrich was there off and on but still, the three didn’t see each other much.

Now XANA was attacking? Great.

The blonde replica’s grin diminished for a second before returning to take a few steps forward, and in turn making Jeremie take a few steps backwards. The perverse smile returning to see this effect in play, this was merely a game!

“You know, you blushed when I got a hold of you, Belpois,” The symbol flashed in his eyes dangerously, begging for a response. “Did you like the company that much?”

Jeremie hacked out a horrid gasp of shock, what kind of attack was this? Some kind of mental trauma? (He admits that if it was that, it was working.)

“What are you planning XANA?” A staccato type speech, Jeremie hissed through his teeth to make his point clear. A set of bright red mode of rage forming at where his glasses sat, his knuckles white in his pockets almost drawing blood.

The digital beast bellowed out a laughter no one would hear. The campus was basically empty as usual.

“No wonder my sister is so,” He paused with a lined grin, “…into you. You’re rather cute, especially when angry.”

Jeremie roughly pushed up his glasses and took an offensive step forward,

“Don’t call Aelita your,” He sneered and hesitated at the word, “sister and…” He didn’t even know how to approach that one, “Did you call me cute?”

The phantom man smirked tilting his head off to one side. His wrist rolling in a way to express a point as he spoke calm, refined words,

“I did, and you are. So cute in fact, I thought, maybe I should take you.” He made his swift movements to his other and took hold of the small bird like shoulders.

“You give me this feeling.” The faker whispered roughly into the boys’ ear. “A machine shouldn’t have feelings should it? But you make one have it. Don’t you feel special? You did the impossible, Belpois.”

Jeremie began to whimper, the hands taking hold of him were tight and hurt. It wasn’t the pleasant hurt he had heard of either it was just…hurt. He looked into the glasses off the other him, a lusty gaze returned him and now, for the first time in awhile, Jeremie felt helpless.

“You may not want me now, boy.” The faker began with a grin letting go of Jeremie to let him cascade to the ground, red and panting, “But you wait. I’ll make you crave me soon enough.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]