Craving by Kite Chiaki Amaru
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
XD Yes. I'm a freak.

A ruby ring fitted around his shoulders, the heat of his breathing infiltrated his neck. He simply melted in the position. The cool metal of the others glasses pressed against his cheek and small, infant words of lust began to work at his mind. His blonde hair fell off to the side as he fought the temptation of the devils words. There was nothing loving behind them, there was nothing to want, there was something for him already.

 

Fingers held onto his jaw line, while others tempted his lips. Teasing them with light touches and light pressure presses. He would’ve begged them to stop if he got the chance; alas he was busy fighting his want to give in. This specter wanted nothing more than to mess with his psyche. Giving in was to lose this fight.

 

I want you.” Whispered the phantom man, ever so close to his ear. Jeremie shuddered inside himself feeling the wet breath trick his ear. His eye’s narrowing hatefully and his mouth forcing open to fight off the fingers.

 

I hate you.” Jeremie responded scornfully, bird-like hands fighting off the forced hug. “And I will always hate you.

 

The duplicate let go, giving a saccharine smile to his original. The kind of smile that simply strangled you with its sweetness.

 

You lie.

 

The two words seemingly broke the blondes’ world. He stared vacantly at the faker, a thin smile on his lips. As if laughing sickly, “You must be joking!” dancing in his confused, baffled mind. Blue eyes opening a plethora unwanted thoughts, causing illness in his mind.

 

The nimble clone adjusted his glasses and immediately went to pushing them up his nose with that suffocating grin.

 

Red does look good on him…Jeremie mentally tore through himself for thinking such things. Terrible thoughts as those would get him killed, he knew this for sure. Returning the smile with a glare, the programmer turned in his chair back in front of the computer.

 

Leave.” He barked out a harsh demand to the other, expecting a volt of electricity or a harsh push to his back. Anything, anything normal, he pleaded. He awaited a strike of pain, or an even an attack on his computer. He begged anyone in heaven for this to happen. Do something normal XANA.

 

“If that’s what you want.” The replica replied smoothly turning, looking over his shoulder to see the boy once more. “I guess I’ll see you later.”

 

When Jeremie turned to retort, XANA was gone. The thing was gone. He looked over his glasses restlessly. He slumped on his knees running a hand through his thin locks.

 

Some break this is going to be.

 

 

It had become habit for his friends to leave him alone during winter time. Somehow, he despised the fact that they had also informed Aelita about this. Now he was alone allot more often than he usually did. That meant more company with the specter.

 

“They’re hardly around you.” XANA cooed sauntering to Jeremie, running his fingers on his chin. Why did he have to do all this in his own body? Why his form?

 

“I don’t like company during the winter.” He didn’t know why he answered him, it just came out.

 

The marked blue eyes looked at him questioningly before looking down at his hands to adjust the brilliant red scarf.

 

“Must be tough on you.” He murmured. “Something happen?”

 

Jeremie sneered in the direction of his clone, hands going deeper in his pockets. Clenching until they bleed.

 

“I don’t have to answer,” He growled “to you or anyone.”

 

The phantom shrugged taking it as a reply before looking at the snow. Fingers, bare, catching some. He sighed looking at the sullen genius. The cold beginning to frost the glass lenses.

 

“I suppose you want me to leave now.” He seemingly evil being breathed turning. “I’ll be seeing you.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]