Craving by Kite Chiaki Amaru
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Oo I can't believe people like this. -Laughs meekly- I suppose it's original enough for someone to like, I guess.

No one spent their time outside during these days of winter. Only a single blonde boy stood in the chilling snow, tightly warmed by the thick layers of clothing. He despises the cold yet is out all day during those that time. Just staring at the placid sky, wondering and waiting for something to happen.

His breath is a mist, catching all things in a moving picture. When he stares at his other, only lust overcomes him. There is nothing worth exaggerating on, nothing at all, just want and never need. The bright red is a very bold color in the snow, notably so when people see this Jeremie and swoon. Something about this Jeremie was attractive, sexy. He flashes a lusty smile at them and they blush with a small giggle. What happened to the Jeremie before?

However, no one paid any heed to the one out of the corner of their eyes. A transfixed gaze set off somewhere, contemplating some lost thought no one cared for. His angelic blonde hair flittering in the light wind, messy yet so trite no one can distinguish him. His head is dipped in, shoulders downward shrugged with the weight of life. His lips parted only to look up at his other, letting loose an effeminate sigh.

“Come to bother me again?” The original murmurs turning his sapphire gaze elsewhere. “Really, you’re getting more annoying than intimidating, XANA.”

The aberrant one only smiled listening in on the chorus of his faults. Only when Jeremie, the true Jeremie, was done speaking he responded with another one of those saccharine grins,

“Don’t you remember?” XANA hummed taking hold of the flushed cheeks of the genius, “I love you.

Only a little longer and Jeremie would have subsided with the copy, but rather he grit his teeth and broke away. A heat of embarrassment and rage rose between his eyes as he bolted a glare on the counter part. Fierce and determined to set his clone on the right track of mind he began to speak loathingly,

“Get it through your thick digital head: I hate you.”

XANA grinned to himself turning his head off towards the school, eyes unfocused but beguiled for sure. Simply enough he let his words come out just as calm and flirtatiously as before,

“You do like to lie to yourself don’t you?”

The original sneered matching earlier hatred. Even like that, the snow danced as if nothing happened. Clutching his hair, clinging to his clothes; how could they survive around such a heated stare?

As easily as he could disappear XANA motioned inward, teasing Jeremie’s lips with his own. Fifteen seconds of shock before his body screamed (THIS IS WRONG!) breaking free from the lips that begged for more. The genius shuddered inwardly, ignoring the fact he enjoyed it to a degree. As if his life didn’t have enough problems, XANA let a knowing grin escape.

What are you doing?” Jeremie demanded in a grim hiss.

The replica only smiled, sweetly at that, toward his original. Adjusting his glasses he turned toward the snowy areas. Humming a morbid tune, he sauntered away.

Jeremie gritted his teeth, letting loose a stare of a weakened beast. Infuriated and beaten.

 

 


“You’re small, like a bird,” exclaimed the replica with astonishment holding the frail arms.

Quietly, Jeremie snorted in frustration as he retrieved his hand from the phantom. His dark blue eyes watching the clone carefully, awaiting for an attack. But of course, against his wishes, XANA propped his head on Jeremie’s shoulder to get a good view of what he was doing in front of that computer.

“I could help you,” XANA offered with a smile. “Some of these problems were caused by me.”

Again, Jeremie sniffed out an angry noise. His eyes darting to XANA with bottled thoughts of bloody work.

“I can do it myself,” the blonde retorted spitefully, “I also intend on doing it myself.”

The clone pouted laying back on the cushioned surface (What were they called? Beds?) Cheeks pink.

Jeremie sighed heavily continuing with his work. He wasn’t going to take back his word yet.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]