He Can Never Have Her by Vchat20
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is my first one written in what I like to refer to as a MUSH format. Those who are members on LyokoMUSH or any other MUSH will easily recognize this format. Please enjoy. :)

In Mrs. Hertz’s class, all the students are closely watching the clock on the wall totally ignoring her lecture.

Mrs. Hertz says, “Now for your final assignment, I would like you to write an essay on what you did over summer vacation and have it ready when you come back.”

The bell rings loudly signaling the end of class and the school day. At this point all the students start storming out of the classroom.

Outside the school our heroes are walking together.

Jeremie soon notices that Aelita has her head slumped over and asks, “Is everything okay Aelita?”
Aelita becomes startled at the sudden question and glances around almost nervously, “Oh. I’m fine. Just a little scared. What if XANA decides to attack while were gone?”
Jeremie reaches over and holds her hand in a comforting notion, “It’s ok. I left the super computer on so if XANA decides to try anything while we are gone, I will be the first to know. Besides, you are going to have fun over summer vacation. You are going to completely forget about XANA.”
Odd interrupts, “Besides, I have a feeling that XANA’s not going to want to mess with me again.”
Ulrich chimes in as he glares over at Odd, “Haha. Very funny.”
Aelita continues, “I guess your right. I shouldn’t be worrying myself over XANA. I guess I’m just a little anxious.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]