The Lyokia Warrior by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Odd was doing his usaul thing-making videos, on Jeremy's laptop again. Aelita was keeping an eye on him, remembering what happened the last time Odd made a video. They were almost found out, Jim almost lost his job, but none of that happened, thanks to return to the past.

"Aww! Crap!" Aelita looked over Odd's shoulder. Instead of the program for making animated movies, the icon for XANA appeared, warning them that-unfortunatly-XANA was attacking. Nothing new in my book, it just ment I could do some butt kicking. I just couldn't shake the feeling something was different this time.

"What-the?" I looked at the computer screen. Jeremy was at America at this time, a set back for everyone. His parents had to make him go. It really didn't matter now, we had to work without him.

"You better not mess up like last time." I sighed. Ulrich remembered as well as I did. I still can't help get mad everytime I think of the promise Ulrich made to Sissy if she helped him, but it was nessesary. Promising Sissy that he'd kiss her, nessesary as much as Jeremy could trust XANA. Well, maybe all of us trust him.

"I don't think we'll need to do it this time, the tower just deactivated, on its own."

" Probably a plan of XANA's, put us in a false sense of security then, bam!" I slammed my fist into my open hand. I was doubting everything now as much as I did before, before I met Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy, probably around the first time I fought against XANA with them. I pulled some of my black hair out of my face. My mom suggested a headband, but where would you find a black headband?

"Maybe, maybe not." Ulrich paced, trying not to sound nervous. The bell rang. The warning for us to grab our stuff and head for our classes.

"Well, see ya guys." I grabbed my books then headed to Algebra. I HATED Algebra! And having a class where all you do is grade it is worse!

I took a deep breath, I needed to cool down, there were others who didn't like Alegra too, like Ulrich, but didn't complain. The only real reason I had to complain was that I wasn't in any of his classes. Sure, we were in different grades, him in eighth, and I was in nineth, but that really didn't matter, I wanted to be in his class so I would know about XANA attacks right on the spot.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]