Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You know, I wrote this once before. And then the computer decided to go crazy and erase all my work, so you're looking at the new-and-improved chapter 1.

"Do you remember the procedure?"

"I... I think."

lyoko7_scan123_co_76n_34e_scan_procedure_ready_scan__ 

lyoko7_procedure_scan123_ready_trans_scan__

"Transfer, Odd, transfer, Yumi, transfer, Ulrich."

lyoko7_procedure_trans_scan123_complete_nextstep_Y_N_

Y__

lyoko8_requestaccepted_scan?_1_2_3_Y_N_

Y__

lyoko8_requestaccepted__

lyoko7_procedure_scan_scan123_prog_

lyoko7_conductatombreakdown_voiceacti__

"Scanner, Odd, scanner, Yumi, scanner, Ulrich."

Aelita, virtualized. What a nerve-wrecking thing to do, virtualizing people. All those hard codes to recognize, and memorize.

lyoko8_atombreakdown_conducted_cont_

lyoko8_loading_scan123_voiceacti__

"Virtaulization."

lyoko8_virtualized__

I did it. The cards uploaded on the screen and Odd's voice came out of the monitor's speakers. "Great job, I still have all my body parts." I laughed, half in relief and half at Odd. Of course he was only trying to make me feel less nervous if I did something wrong. But it wasn't that comlicated as I thought it would be. It was simple as heck. At least for me.

That's me, Kaitie Zelu. Always last in the alphabetical name list, but me all the same. The cute boy standing behind the chair luaghed and hugged me. his name's Jeremie, taught me everything about Lyoko and XANA that I know. some say he's a bit nerdy, but I like him.

He's Jeremie, nothing more, nothing less. And he's the boy I like.

Any problems?

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]