Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Three months passed. Christmas came and went, and Summer vacation was two days away. Kaitie ran into Jeremie's room, a big grin on her face. Even though she went to a boarding school, her divorced mother was only a half hour away, making so that she could stay during summer.

"I can't believe I get to see my mom in two days Jeremie!" she shrieked with delight. The blond was standing in front of his window, face unemotional. "Oh, yeah," the girl said, dissapointed, "your parents live in like, another country, huh?" "No, it's not that." Jeremie turned to face her.

"XANA hasn't attacked ever since you joined. He's planned something big."

"Oh, uh, yeah, um..." Kaitie bit her lip. If I just told him about the program, I could use it and find out what's going on, and we could attack without the stupid virus knowing, "Jeremie, there's something I have to tell you." "What?" Kaitie eyed him sadly. What if he said no? "I made... this program...."

"To stop XANA? Completely?"

"No, uh...."

"Kaitie, you know I don't like guessing games."

"Okay! I made this virus to sneak into the supercomputer and steal the stpid program's files." Jeremie stared, speechless.

"Will it work?"

"I don't know." There was a long period of silence. Jeremie asked what it consisted of, and she explained a bit. there was another pause.

"ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!" Jeremie said, wide eyed, "let's set it off now! No waiting, how long does it take to load?"

"An hour."

"Great! That's so little time for a huge program like that!" He put an arm around Kaitie and walked her, pointlessly, across the hall. It was going to work out after all.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]