To Outsmart The Smartest by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First chapter. So far, I only have three. Hope it's a hit!

The bustle of students returning to the French Junior High school pushed the newest eigth grader forwards. She stopped in front of Sissy. "Excuse me, can you help me?" she asked the girl, brushing her maroon hair out of her hazel eyes.

Sissy skimmed her over. A scarlet tinge spread across her nose. "Whadda you want? The autograph of the school's prettiest girl?" she asked in response.

"No, I never get along with stuck-up, self-centerd, I'm-so-cool, Carmen Electra wannabes!" the replied abruptly, pulling her suitcase in the direction of a random coridoor.

Lucky for her, the coridoor she picked led straight to the office. A brunette boy was at the counter. "But whadda ya mean, I'm not in their class???"

She shook her head and approached the counter, trying to be inconspicuous. Miss Weber transferred her attention to her. "Name please." the secretary stated.

"Ana Marie Fakhoury" the girl responded somewhat joyously.

Miss Weber looked over a list and copied down some information. "Your dorm is this...Your homeroom is this...And if you need help, go here..."

Ana Marie almost fell asleep during the secretary's explanation. The brunette boy saved her. "Miss Weber, how about I show her where to find her mentor?" he asked.

"Great idea, Ulrich. Seeing as you are his room mate." She turned to Marie. "Good luck at Kadic." she smiled.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]