To Outsmart The Smartest by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi got hit once. "Computer, status report." Marie ordered.

Odd=70 life points, Yumi=50 life points, Aelita=100 life points, Marie=100 life points.

"Better?" Marie asked.

The Japanese girl nodded. "I see the tower." she stated.

Marie nodded. "Computer, virtualize Overboard"

A purple floating surfboard appeared in front of her. She jumped on, Aelita after her. "See ya!" The two girls cried rather joyfully.

The two boarded over to the tower, talking all the way. The, it happened. A manta appeared out of nowhere and shot Aelita twice. Odd and Yumi screamed "No!".

However, Marie kept on. She stopped 2 feet from the tower. She didn't know why, but she dismounted it with grace and entered the tower. To the middle she went. The pull upwards was a sensation she enjoyed. She headed to the middle again, this time holding out her hand.

MARIE

Was what the screen said. Then,

CODE: LYOKO

She appeared out of the tower, face to face with Odd. "You did it?" he asked.

Marie shrugged. "Computer, activate return to the past." she commanded.

Another white light engulfed her, Odd, Yumi, the entire forest sector, the whole world.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]