To Outsmart The Smartest by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie sat at his computer desk, like he had most of the summer. Aelita and Odd sat on Einstien's bed, so at least someone used it.

"So, Einstien, what's so important?" Odd asked, a lazy hint to his tone.

Jeremie swiveled in his chair. "I can virtualize you into the internet!" he exclaimed.

Aelita grinned. "That's great, Jeremie!" she congratulated.

Jeremie opened his mouth to speak, but a sharp rasp on the door made him think twice. He stood and approached, opening the door. Ulrich was there, along with a girl he'd never seen before. "Uh, Ulrich?" he asked, confused.

"She's looking for the stink fairy." he informed.

"I do not stink!" Odd protested.

"Why do you need him?" Aelita asked Marie.

"He's my assigned mentor." Marie responded acutely.

That made Aelita and Jeremie laugh. Odd stood up, fists on his hips. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"It's just, it's unfathomable to picture you, the boy with straight Z's, as a mentor." Jeremie managed between laughs.

"I'm the boy withstraight F's, 'cause Ulrich's the only one that has Z's here. Like a Grizzly Bear." Odd retorted. He made a mock snore.

"Oh, I'll get you, Mr. Mentor!" Ulrich growled.

"Anyways, back on topic. What's your name, dorm, and grade?" Odd asked, hints of a serious tone traceable in his voice.

Marie smiled. "I'm Ana Marie Fakhoury. I'm in 8th grade, in dorm 303." she replied sweetly.

Aelita's jaw dropped. "That's my dorm!" she cried.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]