Why Me??? by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Yumi, can we talk?" asked Mrs. Ishyama on a warm and friendly August day.

Yumi nodded. "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing, it's just that..."

The door slammed. "Hey, booger breath." Yumi called to her little brother, Hiroki.

Hiroki ignored his sister. "Well, all my friends wished me well." Hiroki said blandly.

Yumi cocked her head at her brother, then her mother. "What?" she asked.

"Yumi, we're moving." her mother said.

The pen in Yumi's hand dropped. "Uh, did you just say moving???"

Her mother nodded. Yumi was crushed. She jolted up and out the door, grabbing her mobile from the table on her way out. She dialed Ulrich's number fevorously. "Meet me at the factory. Big news." she managed between gasps of breath.

"What?"

"Just do it, and bring Odd."

"Okay."

Click!

Yumi dialed Aelita, next. She gave her the same message, only she told the pink-haired girl to bring Einstien.

Yumi ran through the small grove around the school, and stopped at the pothole. Sliding the cover askew, she climbed in, after closing it behind her. She grabbed a skateboard and skated along the sewer system, stopping abrubtly before the ladder up. She climbed up quickly.

After she was in the computer room, she only had to wait.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]