Why Me??? by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

A few moments later, Odd and Ulrich exited the elevator and sat on the floor. Yumi draped herself across the computer chair. Another few minutes passed, and Jeremy and Aelita appeared out of the elevator.

"Alright, what's wrong?" asked Odd.

Yumi took a deep breath. "My mom dropped the bomb today, even though Hiroki actually knew! We're moving!"

Odd cocked an eyebrow. "We as in, your family, or we as in us?"

"My family."

"That's not so bad." Aelita responded.

Yumi shook her head. "Yes, it is. I won't see you guys, and I'll be alone, and I won't be able to fight Xana, and-"

Ulrich stood and came over, laying a gentle hand on Yumi's shoulder. "Yumi, it's okay. You'll make new friends, we'll never forget you, and Xana'll just have to fight one less people." Ulrich said calmly.

Odd shook his head. "Yeah, but we'll have to deal with a heart broken Romeo 24/7."

Ulrich rolled his eyes, took off his shoe, and chucked at Odd's head.

Yumi stifled a giggle, then grew solemn. "What am I going to do? I don't want to move!"

"Well, where are you going to move to?" Jeremie asked.

"Eh...I didn't hang around that long."

"Want me to go with you?" Ulrich offered.

"Would you?" she asked.

Ulrich nodded. "Let's go." he replied.

"We'll be here." Jeremie informed.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]