Why Me??? by fyora936
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich and Yumi arrived at Yumi's house. Her mom and brother were talking at the kitchen table. Ulrich gave Yumi a gentle push forwards.

"Mom?"

Mrs. Ishyama turned. "Yes?"

"Where exactly are we moving to?"

"North America. Brush up on your English, sweetie!"

{NORTH AMERICA??? That's worse than moving in with Sissi!} Yumi thought.

"Um, Mrs. Ishyama? When are you guys leaving?"

"Two days."

"Then, do you mind if I steal Yumi for the rest of the day?"

"Go ahead, Ulrich. Just be careful!"

Yumi rolled her eyes as Ulrich dragged her out of the house. "Why are you 'stealing' me?"

"Just thought you might want to have some fun."

Yumi turned pink. "Thanks."

The two strolled along the sidewalk, and stopped close to the school. There, they ate lunch, and then they started back to Yumi's house. "Thanks again, Ulrich." Yumi admitted.

"Just, promise me one thing."

"What?"

"That you will let me visit."

Yumi grinned. "Of course." she responded.

Ulrich leaned forwards and brushed his lips against Yumi's. When he pulled away, Yumi wished it had lasted longer. But, it didn't. "Talk to you on tomorrow."

Yumi nodded and sheepishly waved goodbye as Ulrich jogged off. She turned around and dissappeared into her home, not excited because she needed to pack.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]