When do you know you belong? by fyora936
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I strolled through the lunch line, grabbing a pizza, a pack of goldfish, and mustard. I paid at the register and headed towards the table Emily, Brianna D, William, Andrew D, an empty chair, and I sat at.

I squirted mustard all over my pizza, then sprinkled Goldfish across the top.

"Kaz," Emily hissed, "That's disgusting!"

I rolled my eyes and took a bite. "It's not half bad!" I informed.

That made Andrew and William crack up, but made Brianna look like she would puke.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw the new Japanese girl walk in. Andrew slapped the back of my head. I rubbed it carefully.

"Hi" said Brianna, the brave one.

"Bonjour, je suis Yumi, et êtes-vous? (Hi, I'm Yumi, and you are?)"

"Je suis Andrew. Êtes-vous parler français? (I am Andrew. Are you speaking French?)" asked Andrew.

I shot him a look. "How do you know French?" I asked.

As usual, I was ignored.The Japanese girl nodded. Her mobile rang, and I was semi-curious. She turned her head, hung up, and started off. I waved at her, and was ignored again. {Why do I even try?} I wondered.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]