A Chosen One on Earth by fyora936
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I shuddered and ran towards the fight I heard raging. I recognized the Japanese girl automatically. "What do I do?" I asked her frantically.

The brunette boy cocked his head. "Aelita, you were just devirtualized as you were going to deactivate the tower? What happened?"

The Japanese girl sniggered, while my blood boiled. "My name is Emily. I don't know who this Aelita is!" I retorted.

The Japanese girl perked up. "Einstien?"

Nope.

She cocked her head. "Kazuya?"

はい、私はそれをしました。 彼女が私の押し合いで (Yes, I did it. She's my crush, cut me some slack!)

I didn't know what he said, but from the look the Japanese girl was giving me, I could tell I wanted to know. I shook it off.

"Go to the tower, and you should be able to do it from there." said the blond boy in the cat costume.

"Thanks, cat man!" I responded as I ran for the pillar. I phased right into it, and felt the tingling in my spine as I did so. I raced to the middle, and was pulled upwards. I took three steps, and held out a hand, palm forward.

[Emily: Accepted]

[Code: LYOKO]

I blinked rapidly, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Return to the past, now.

Then, my mind hit a road block, as I zoomed back a half hour in time.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]