Soulbound by metrunui1
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sorry it took so long to update this. Over the last few months there have been some things that have come up that have left me mentally and emotionally shattered. I've been slipping in and out of depression and have had almost no intrest in writing during those times. I will try and get stuff up when i can, but be patient with me. okay?
“I love you.” I said, pulling closer to Ulrich. I buried my face in his neck, pulling in his sweat scent, and wrapping my arms around him.
“I know.” He said nuzzling my ear. “This is perfect.”
“Told ya!” I said, and Ulrich chuckled. I sat like that a long time, just enjoying the feeling of warmth emanating from my chest. I felt his hands slide lightly across the exposed skin of my lower back, sending waves of sheer pleasure shooting through me. His hands were so warm and gentle; I didn’t ever want him to stop. I felt my back arch in pure pleasure. His scent enveloped me, making my body ache with a longing that I wanted to fulfill. Eventually I started listening to Ulrich’s strong heart. It was so relaxing just to lie there, listening to that strong steady rhythm. I didn’t want to move; all I wanted was to be with Ulrich until the seas boiled away and the mountains crumbled to dust.

“Has anyone seen Ulrich or Yumi?” Jeremie asked, sitting down at the computer, doing his daily sweep of Lyoko for activated towers.
“Not since breakfast.” Aelita said, lying on the bed, eyes closed.
“This is insane,” Odd said, “I’ve never really pegged Ulrich for this sort of thing.” He sighed, “Normally it is me who acts off the wall.”
“At least you’re smart enough to admit it.” Jeremie said absentmindedly, not noticing the scathing look that Odd gave him. “You think we should call them?” he continued, “Yumi’s parents are going to go ballistic!”
“Why bother? They obviously want to be left alone.” Aelita said. “After all of the places that we have explored and found when we were fighting XANA they know a good number of hiding spots.”
“You have a point.” Jeremie said, turning to face the other two. “I’d hate to have Yumi pissed at us when she leaves. But all the same, we still should do something so we know what is going on and how to contact them if we have to.” He looked at them, “I say we call them, that way we have a good idea of what is going on.”
“Fine, just as long as I’m not the one who is going to be making the call.” Odd said, “I like my head right where it is!”

Wow, I thought I must have dozed off there I yawned and looked at Yumi, who was lying on my chest, fast asleep. I smiled She’s even cuter when she is sleeping. I thought, brushing a lock of hair out of her face. I had seen her so often in the same black outfit day after day that to see her in this colorful outfit was amazing. My eyes flitted over the colorful clothing [i:]She should wear color like this more often. She has such a wonderful personality that to wear black all the time is just a crying shame.[/i] I thought, brushing my fingers through her hair.
“Mm?” She mumbled; I must have woken her.
“It’s just me.” I whispered. “Go back to sleep.” Yumi shifted a bit, her face pressing into my collarbone. Her hands slithered under my shirt, pressing into the muscle of my chest and stomach. I wrapped my arms around her, pressing her firmly to my chest.
She smiled and kissed me in the hollow between my neck and shoulder. “I love you.” She mumbled, half asleep.
“I know Baby.” I whispered, hugging her tightly, “I love you too.” Yumi chuckled.
BZZT For a second I wondered what in my pocket would be vibrating, then I realized it was my cell phone. I pulled it out, trying not to disturb Yumi. On the screen was a message from Jeremie. where r u? I rolled my eyes, why did he need to know?
@ Atas old plc
Ymi w/ u
ys
kk, will cl if u r askd 4
kk
“Who was it?” I jumped as Yumi spoke; I had thought she was still asleep!
“Jeremie, just checking on us.” I said, and she rolled her eyes. “Thanks for doing this with me.” I said, kissing her forehead.
She smiled, kissed me on the lips, and then settled back into her original position, “Any time.” She whispered before falling back asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
I personally think this is one of my best chapters so far, let me know what you think!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]