Soulbound by metrunui1
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know everyone has had experiances like this before, so i thought this would be a perfect sort of chapter.

           I moved close to kiss him again, inhaling his scent. It was like cinnamon, sweet with a spicy bite to it. I loved it. Ulrich then closed the distance between us, and once again our lips met. After a few seconds Ulrich’s hands shifted, one settling on the bare skin of my back, one traveling up the back of my shirt. I gasped as a tremor fired through my body then pressed closer to him. The contact made my body flare with a wonderful, addicting warmth. I wanted to stay like that forever, not letting time ever take us apart.

           We stood there for ages, absorbed in the moment, then all too soon Ultich pushed away, "I think you'd better go," he said softly, his face a briliant crimson... Boys!

           "Sure," I said, smiling. "I'll see you tomorow!" I then turned and started home, not even the cold wind could extinquish the burning fire within my chest.

          "How could you do this to us?" I was shocked, Mom yelling? She never yelled, when she was upset she would get extreamly quiet.

          "I'm doing what is best for the family!" That was dad. Great, they were fighting, the last thing that I needed after today. I opened the door as quietly as I could and slipped inside.

           "WHAT IS BEST FOR THE FAMILY?" Mom screached, "What do you know? You aren't here half the time so how could you know ANYTHING? We finally get settled, I finally see Hiroki getting friends, and Yumi truely happy and you CHOOSE to do this?"

           "Do what?" I asked, frightened. This was the first time I'd ever seen my mom this way. "What is going on?"

           My mom turned to me, her face red and tear streaked, "Yumi," she said, using a voice that I knew she only used when she knew it would upset me "We're moving."

           I was shocked. Moving? I must have heard wrong. "What?" I asked my voice cracking.

           "I got a raise." Dad said, "The thing is that we have to move to America. I decided that we should keep the family together, so we're all moving."

           "No! This can't be happening! We can't be moving!" I screamed, "Please tell me he's joking!"

            "I'm sorry Yumi..." Mom started, but I didn't want to hear the rest, i grabbed my coat and was out the door before she finnished the sentance.

            I ran and ran and ran, not caring where I went, as long as I could get away from this nightmare. When I finally looked around I noticed I was back at the park. Crap! I thought, my eyes filling with tears. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP! I hammered a tree with the side of my fist. This can't be happening! I felt my eyes well over, I needed someone, someone to wake me from this nightmare. Ulrich's face flashed before my eyes, his warm eyes comvorting me. I immediatly pulled out my cell phone and began to dail.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]