Do you wanna see the other side of me? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is written in a diary format. Not the whole story, but this chapter....

Disclaimer: As always, I do not own and/or work for Moonscoop, so I cannot claim YUMI, ULRICH, ODD, AELITA, or JEREMIE as my own. I can, however, claim BRIANNA, KAZUYA, EMILY, WILLIAM, and ANDREW as MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

Dear readers,

Over the summer, I was in a program called 'Foreign Pens', a penpal program that spans across the globe. I was paired with a boy named Odd Della Robia. We kept in touch over e-mail and AIM until 'Field Trip Week'. Well, you can't call 4 days a week, but...

Now, mind you, this program was completely free for families, and everything was funded through a government funding.

I had flown to France for the 4 days, without any chaperone. I stayed in a dorm with one Aelita Stones at the local high school Odd attended, Kadic. I tagged behind Odd and did what he did over his summer breaks, including a personal, no-one-knows-we're-going trip to the local abandoned factory.

He explained that he would normally come with Aelita, Jeremy, and either a boy named Ulrich or a girl named Yumi. (I had met Aelita and Jeremie, but Yumi and Ulrich weren't in town when I was there) They fought something they called 'Xana' and deactivated 'towers'.

Odd put me into the computer's system, telling me to stay in a 'scanner' and letting me be plucked off my feet for a split second, then be dropped down abrubtly. Then, he explained all of what they did on 'Lyoko'. (I still have my doubts)

So, remember that I know about Lyoko, and am just playing dumb throughout the series of events that follow.

 

♥♥

Brianna

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]