Do you wanna see the other side of me? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Disclaimer from Prolouge applies.

"Now, we'll begin with a presentation from Ishyama and her visiting partner, Stern. Then, Danas and Diguigno, and then Tstumi and Eckel." Coach G explained.

We all nodded as the new girl and the new guy began. Their fight was like angels bickering. I sighed. {I can't wait until I'm that good...} I thought.

Before I knew it, it was my turn. I stood and bowed to Andrew swiftly. He returned my suite, then got into a ready position. I stood in ballet's fourth position, awaiting his first move.

He came at me head on. I backhandspringed across the gym. Andrew slammed into me, resting above me in a push-up position. A scarlet tinge spread across both our faces, and I enjoyed it, but kicked him off me.

Our battle continued on fiercely, but swiftly and gentlely at the same time. Coach G cut in. "Very nice, but why not give Tstumi and Eckel a try?"

I giggled, nodding in response.

When we turned to Emy and Kaz, the new guy (Ulrich Stern) appeared behind Emy, holding her in a strangle hold. "Kaz...Yumi...Go..." she managed, struggling to break free.

Yumi looked at me for help. "Did you see in his eyes?" she asked, nearing us.

I nodded.

"What'd you see?"

"A black dot, that turned pink, then black again." I responded truthfully.

She glanced at Kaz, saying something in Japanese. She faced me again. "Want to come on a somewhat dangerous mission with us?" she asked.

I hesitated. Then, I replied with, "Sure, as long as it'll keep Emy safe."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]